Enlightening the soul

Start from the beginning

My hands clenched at the story, and I suddenly began to understand why all my family DID NOT like any of the Asgardian gods in the slightest...if Odin did this...then what did he do to the other giants?

Hati: "Sadly in most of these stories, these giants are often killed, either by Odin, or much more commonly...Thor."

I pulled the Leviathan Axe off of my back and held it in my hands...my mom was a giant...so how did this weapon come into existence...and into her friends. Vali and Bikou said that the axe was the only weapon in the Norse myth to rival Mjölnir's power. Is that massacre the reason why the axe was made?

I silently grunted in anger as I sheathed the axe back on my back.

???: "Oh...well isn't this a surprise?"

I suddenly grabbed the blades of chaos off of my back before pointing one at the voice present behind me before seeing...

(Just age her up to how you think she would look at this point)

A woman standing there, she had brown hair, dark skin and she definitely was quite a bit taller than me and was quite mature-I would assume she was around Sirzechs and Grayfia's age.

"Who are you!?"

The woman giggled at me.

???: "That's not the nicest way to greet your sister in law isn't it?"

I grew confused before thinking through what she just said...come to think of it, she does resemble Hel a little...minus the dead-on-one-half part.

"Angrboda?"

Angrboda nodded.

Angrboda: "Looks like you're pretty caught up on Norse myth knowledge huh?"

I stayed silent as I stared at her. SHE was the mother to almost all of my nephews and my niece.

Angrboda: "Uh...are you there Eíthürr?"

I shook my head to snap myself out of my trance.

"Yeah...back in reality...so you're the mother of Fenrir, Hel, and Jörmungandr?"

Angrboda smiled at the mention of her children.

Angrboda: "Yup! All of them were born and raised by me!"

I chuckled at her attitude.

"I see where Hel gets her personality from then."

Angrboda smiled.

Angrboda: "And you must be the younger brother of my husband."

For some reason, those words were strange to hear from her. My brother WAS well over 100,000 years older than me, but to imagine him actually being married...especially after everything he put the ORC through...was really weird.