The Calm before the Storm

Lee's pov

We are now all at our buses about to depart to the training camp in the woods. We see Class 1-A in the distance as well.

With my first semester at U.A finished. I now got a better grasp of things, and I've recovered from the sports festival almost completely. So during the last few weeks I've finally got back onto my normal training. This training camp will probably easily get me back in top shape!

All my classmates are really excited for the training camp too. Although, it might not benefit me that much. I've heard the point of the training camp is to help students improve their quirks and well.. I don't have one.

But still, I can bet U.A hired some truly experienced individuals that can teach me a lot!

I look around and I see Monoma approaching Class 1-A, unfortunately it seems Monoma didn't score enough points on the final exam. So he needs to take extra classes, some of Class 1-A needs to take extra classes as well, maybe he wants to get to know them better.

Monoma started to talk. "WHAT? THERE ARE PEOPLE IN CLASS A TAKING EXTRA CLASSES? DOES THAT MEAN YOU HAD PEOPLE WHO FAILED THE FINALS? EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY CLASS!"

I was wrong.

Kendo knocked him unconscious pretty quickly and took him back to class.

Class A seemed to finally notice us.

"It's class B!" Midoriya said obviously, I'm surprised he didn't see us with his large eyes.

"Nice to see you again, Class A!" Tokage greeted.

Suddenly, we hear engines start coming from the vehicles.

"It's time to get on the bus!" Kendo announced as she drags Monoma's lifeless body onto the vehicle.

I look over in the distance to see Mineta looking... special.

I got on my class's bus sitting next to Kaibara who was staring out the window intensely at Class A.

The bus piled up pretty quickly and almost immediately, the bus is filled with voices. This is going to be a long bus ride, why can't I just run to the training camp?

The door finally closed and the bus started moving.

[Skip to training camp]

So we are almost at the training camp. We finished the Beast's forest rather quickly thanks to Kendo's leadership. Class A managed to get here before us and  Vlad King motivated us to outshine them.

We finally reached the camp and we see Class A training rather hard.

"What kind of hell is this..." Rin uttered in horror.

"Welcome!" We hear a female voice. We turn around and see 4 people with catlike features, I recognize them, they are a hero group known as the Pussycats.

The full group of the pussycats introduced themselves and their quirks.

There was a big, muscular man called tiger. 

A blue woman called Pixie Bob.

A green woman called Ragdoll.

And a red woman called Mandalay.

"All you power up quirk users come with me! Oh, and you too Lee!" Tiger ordered. "Join that kid over there!" He points to Midoriya flailing his arms around the air, he goes towards the young boy. "Hit me with all ya got!" He ordered.

Midoriya attempts to punch him but Tiger dodged and swatted him away right into a convenient tree.

Some of my classmates are rightfully intimidated by that display.

"All of you guys will try to hit me!" Tiger ordered us.

Me and the others joined in on training. Kaibara goes for a punch on Tiger that is just deflected away and he receives a headbutt. Kendo attempts to grab him but he just jumped on her hand and almost kicked her head off.

"Alright, Lee seems this dude is tough, let's get 'em!" Tetsutetsu told me and we both rushed him.

He dodges Tetsutetsu's punch and shoves him away and I go for a Leaf Hurricane but he just grabs my foot and throws me into Tetsutetsu. He then charged us both and hit us both with a double dropkick.

Tetsutetsu endured and he goes for a overhand that Tiger just ducks and delivers an uppercut and a spin kick for good measure.

He barely moved out of the way of Kaibara's punch and almost landed a hook that Kaibara just managed to duck. Tiger catches Kaibara's front kick and twirls him around before just straight up delivering a powerful jab to the face.

I charge at him again and he almost landed a forearm in which I caught. But he just overpowers me and sends me tumbling to the ground.

I rush him again and I duck under his overhand and sweep his legs from beneath him and almost delivered a foot stomp but he rolled out of the way.

"You're not bad, kid!" He praised as he charges at me.

I attempt to land a uppercut but he just swung his head backwards and gave me a direct kick in the middle of the chin.

Immediately, my legs gave up and I collapse down to the ground.

The process of Tiger beating the entire group up continued for the next several hours until it is finally lunch time.

"You all will be making your own curry today!" Ragdoll said as she points to the mountain of ingredients next to her.

Tired mumbling can be heard as the response to what she said.

The Class representatives united everyone to help make enough servings and they did pretty well. The curry isn't really good, but at this point I would take anything.

The teachers escorted us to our dorms and my classmates just dropped their motionless bodies onto their beds. I'm really excited for tomorrow. Although Tiger has really rough training, his style of fighting is really interesting. I shall learn more tomorrow.