Lee vs Todoroki

Lee's pov

I am now coming out into the battlefield against one could argue the most powerful first-year at the moment, Shoto Todoroki.

Both the earlier fights were pretty good.

Bakugo and Tokoyami put on a short exciting fight, but it was revealed that Dark Shadow's weakness is light and eventually became too weak and scared to protect Tokoyami.

Kaibara and Kaminari was what one would call art, not an explosion though. Kaminari would constantly release his electricity but Kaibara would just keep deflecting them with his quirk, although it still tingles him. Eventually, Kaminari tired out and Kaibara landed a decisive blow.

Now, I see Todoroki. I also see his father Endeavor over at the stands looking at me with a scowl. I look at Guy-sensei who just looked at me with a confident smile and nodded.

Present Mic announced me, at this point the pop finally gotten to the height of an average participant.

But Todoroki's pop blew the nonexistent roof off this place.

No words were exchanged, I got into my signature pose and smiled as he's just standing there, menacingly.

"Start!"

Immediately, a wave of ice start charging at me as I dodge out of the way.

Another wave of ice blocks out the path that I was going, he trapped me between 2 walls of ice.

He launches a final wave of ice down the middle in which I jumped over. It will be tricky to get to him.

I land on his ice, it cracks before my weights. I launch off, towards Todoroki. He summons ice to stop me, I break through it. Is he going to use his fire like he did against Midoriya? No, he's hesitating.

"Do you want to be a hero or not?" I yell as I'm heading towards him. "If not, get out of this academy! Do you really think you can become a good hero using only half your body?" I yell at him, I don't feel good about it but it's for his own good.

Todoroki's eyes widened.

"Todoroki!" I looked at the stands and I see Midoriya with a cast. "Don't lose! Do your best!" He yelled.

Almost immediately, I see the ice around his body melt, as flames take over the left part of his body, no not just his body, flames take over a large portion of the ring, it was like a tornado made of fire!

The blast sent me back to the melting ice.

"That's it Shoto!" I look and see Endeavor in the stands, honestly it may be the first time I seen him smile after all the videos I watched of him. "Use the full extent of your power! With my blood, you will surpass me and become the greatest hero!"

Todoroki suddenly launches at me with what seems like a tsunami of ice, I barely manage to jump over it.

I look and see Todoroki, smiling? 

I rush at him and he did the same, His ice puts me in place, he sends a wave of flames after me and I position my body out of the way, but my upper arm suffered the burns. I quickly reach down to break the ice as Todoroki charged at me, now this literally is what we call 'Flames of Youth'.

His flames erupted once again but I managed to jump out of the way and land on the melting ice he placed at the beginning of the fight. We both stare at each other intently planning our next move.

"Lee!" A familiar voice catches my attention.

Narrator's pov