Before the sports festival

Narrator's pov

After the USJ, news spread quickly. The thing that bothered Rock Lee though, was how popular class 1-A is. He even had people downright call his class secondary. He knows it's not their fault, but he wants to restore honor to his class. And what better way, than the sports festival.

"Should we really have the sports festival so soon after a villain attack though?" Someone asked.

"What if they attack again?" Said another.

"It is to show that the U.A crisis management is as solid as rock even after they've attacked by holding this event." Vlad King explained. "Security will be strengthened to five times of that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance, not an event to be cancelled by some villains."

Vlad King further explained "The Olympics used to be the global sports festival, now with all the population reduction, our sports festival has taken their place. Afterwards, the pro heroes who have scouted you will offer you to join their agency. If you want to go pro, then path your future out with this event, do NOT slack off the preparations."

"Yes sir!" The entire class shouted in unison.

After school Lee decided to go on over to Class 1-A, and judging by the crowd, he wasn't the only one.

"Oh hey Lee, What's up?" A loud, familiar voice was heard from behind Lee.

"Oh Tetsutetsu, hi. Curious about Class 1-A too?" Asked Lee

"You bet! I wanna see the all mighty class everyone keeps talking about" confirmed Tetsutetsu as he smashed his fists together.

"Oh look, here they come." Someone said

"W-what's going on?" A brown haired girl from class 1-A yelled in astonishment.

"What business do you all have with our class?" A familiar tall teen with glasses asked.

"What'd you come from anyway?" A purple haired that Lee can't see yelled.

"Scouting out the competition, dumbass." A boy with spiky blonde hair said "We're the ones who made it out the villain attack. Out of my way, extras." He insulted the crowd as his classmates yelled at him.

Lee suddenly felt an urge to shut him up. Then a purple haired sleepy boy came in.

"I came to see what the famous class 1-A was like." The boy began. "But you seem pretty arrogant, are all students in the hero course like this?"

The boy proceeded to explain how people in the general studies can get promoted to the hero course, and how he will steal their spot if they aren't careful. This applied to Lee. If he isn't up to par with the competition, his spot will get taken.

"Hey!" A familiar hot headed voice yelled next to Lee. "I'm from Class 1-B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains so I came to see if it was true! But it turns out you are just some spoiled brats who think they are better than us!"

Lee wanted to say something too, but he just froze. He didn't know what to say.

The spiky blonde just walked away

"Ay don't ignore me bastard!" Tetsutetsu made a final yell.

As the crowd dispersed Lee talked with him.

"Tetsutetsu, you really do not need to be that hostile." Lee said.

"Yeah! But he was such a jerk I couldn't resist! Anyways, let's hurry on home. I need to prepare for the sports festival!" Tetsutetsu explained as he closed his fist. "See you later!"

Lee decided to amp his weights up to 400 kg, he can't fall behind. He pushed his limits, he brok his personal records of one-handed push-up. No-handed push-up, and 100m dash.

A/N: Just for you to know, Lee unlocked 4 gates now. Since he only got a few months to train them.