Book 4: Chapter #10

After Y/N had finished telling the story, Wanda held his hand as she saw that it had started tremoring.

"You okay kiddo?" Nat asked as she noticed the tremor as well.

"Yeah, just the adrenaline leaving my system. Look Mum, I'm knackered so if you don't mind, I'm heading off to bed, I just need to lie down, get some rest." Y/N said as Natasha and the group nodded, Y/N left, heading to his and Wanda's shared room and stepping into the en-suite bathroom. He turned the shower on and when he was undressed, he stepped into it, letting the water run over him and rinse the blood and bone from his hair, he closed his eyes and remembered each hit he landed on Mordo, the thunk each time the crowbar hit his head.

He shook his head and cleared away any guilt he had over it all, justifying it with the fact that Mordo was willing to kill an unborn child just because he was paranoid and because he wanted Wanda to love him.

As Y/N scrubbed himself down, cleaning all the blood, bones and dirt from himself, he heard the door open, he turned and saw Wanda walk in and undress, she stepped into the shower and wrapped her arms around Y/N.

"Are you okay?" Wanda asked.

"Should be me asking you that." Y/N said as Wanda smiled and kissed him.

"I'll take that as a no. You always deflect when you're not okay." Wanda said as Y/N smiled.

"Doesn't it bother you? What I did to Mordo?" Y/N asked.

"He would have killed our unborn baby just to try and make me love him and out of paranoia. No, it didn't bother me." Wanda said as she cupped Y/N's cheek with her hand, Y/N smiled at her and kissed her.

"I'll let you shower and leave you to your thoughts." 

"Sure." Wanda said as Y/N stepped out of the shower and dried himself with a towel before getting dressed.

3 Weeks Later:

Y/N was walking through the nearby shopping centre, Peter was with him, they were catching up for the first time since the snap.

"So are you and MJ doing okay?" Y/N asked as Peter nodded.

"Yeah, we're fine. I'm still getting over you not being dead though." Peter said as Y/N chuckled. "And now you've been left with a British accent?"

"Oi, believe it or not, I've heard you go British sometimes when you think people aren't looking." Y/N said as Pete smiled.

"You know we missed you, when you were dead." Peter said as Y/N smiled.

"I missed you all too, during the snap, it...it was hell." Y/N said as Peter patted him on the shoulder.

"Hey, it's over now, we're all back. Now go in there and pick the package up." Peter said as Y/N walked into the jewellery shop and came out five minutes later with a small box in his pocket.

"So are you and everyone still on for Starks party tonight?" Y/N asked as Peter nodded.

"Yeah, do you really think he'd be willing to take me on as an intern?"

"Peter, you're smarter than me, and considering I built a time machine, that's saying something." Y/N said as Pete smiled.

"Can't believe you're keeping that crap up, no way time travel is possible."

"Me and the Avengers prove otherwise. So has David Tennant." Y/N said as Peter gave him a playful shove. "I'll see you at the party tonight, tell May she's welcome as well, there's something she's gonna want to see at this party."

"Oh, I'm banking on it. See ya Y/N." Peter said as they went their separate ways, with Y/N heading back to the compound to begin going over his plan for the night...