Book 4: Chapter #8

[WARNING: GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF VIOLENCE AHEAD. SERIOUSLY, WE'RE TALKING TARANTINO LEVELS OF BLOOD AND GORE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE DEPICTIONS OF BRUTAL VIOLENCE, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER, THIS WILL BE THE ONLY WARNING YOU GET, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.]

Wanda was backed into a corner as doctors tried to inject her with a sedative so that they could start the abortion, as a doctor went to inject her a portal opened behind Wanda who mistakenly walked through it, finding herself in the main hall with Mordo.

The portal closed just as Y/N entered the room, he saw the doctors holding clip boards as grinned.

"You'd best put time of death for you lot as right fuckin now." Y/N said as he kneecapped the first doctor and then brained the second one, stabbing the crowbar through the eye of the third doctor and using a scalpel to slice the fourth doctor's throat three times the fifth doctor backed away as Y/N grabbed them and slammed their head onto the metal sink until their face was completely caved in.

As Y/N walked out of the operating theatre he had a streak of blood on his cheek. The rest of the team saw him and saw the bloodied crowbar.

"Everyone cover the exits, these cunts don't escape." Y/N said as he walked past everyone heading straight towards the main hall, they all saw him grab some duct tape and strap a hand cannon to his back, he arrived out in the lobby and saw Captain Marvel, Black Bolt, and Captain Carter.

"Y/N Romanoff, surrender now. It's over, Black Bolt can destroy you with one word from his mouth." Captain Marvel said as Y/N sighed. Throwing his crowbar on the floor Y/N raised hi hands and put them behind his head.

Before any of the illuminati members could react, Y/N ripped the hand cannon off of his back and shot Black Bolt right between the eyes, the explosive round causing Black bolts head to explode.

"Well, he's got a big mouth now." Y/N said with a menacing chuckle as he saw Carters shield fly in, he rolled under the shield and saw it become lodged in a wall. 

Captain Marvel went to fire her energy at Y/N but he avoided it, as Carter tried to punch him, Y/N backed up until he had his back against the lodged shield, Carter threw a punch and Y/N ducked under it and pushed the back of her head with his hands and used his left foot to push between her shoulder blades, using enough force with the push Captain Carter onto the shield hard enough that the edge of the shield cut through her throat an eventually decapitated her, her body falling to the floor as her head stayed on the shield. Y/N looked at the shocked expression on Captain Marvels face, he ran to the cells with a plan.

As Captain Marvel walked in she saw Y/N in one of the cells waiting, she charged at him but hit the inside of a cell, she watched as Y/N pressed a button and the walls locked her in the cell. Y/N walked up to the cell controls and smiled. He looked at the dial reading pressure and looked at Marvell as he turned the dial all the way up gradually, watching her scream in pain as she fell to the floor.

"Please make it stop!" She begged as Y/N just looked at her.

"You wouldn't have made it stop if my wife had asked, why the fuck should I?"

"I'll make it worth your time, I'll, I'll."

"This is worth my time." Y/N said as he turned the dial onto full and watched as Marvel exploded, painting the cell walls with blood. "I know it's a high pressure job this isn't it."