"Where are you?" Suzy asked.

Dara sighed. "Eating before Mr. Kraz fired me."

"I don't know what to do with you anymore. What are you thinking?" Dara could see Suzy shaking her head. "Mr. Kraz wants to see you in his office. Like now. I tried to cover for you and told him the coffee is really bad but I'm not sure if he bought that reason."

Dara's shoulders stooped. She knew it! She's going to add up on the population of unemployed citizens.

"Just tell him you're sorry. Make up something. Which I'm sure you can since you're good at it. Just don't lose your temper. Mr. Kraz will make you lose it but just hold on to it. Listen on the right ear then let it out on the left. Do not give him a bloody nose for crying out loud! Not only would you get fired, you'll get arrested too."

Dara grimaced. How come Suzy know her so well? She's pretty sure no matter how contrite she is, she's going to end up breaking Mr. Kraz's nose.

Suzy sighed continuuing. "I really think you should get another activity to use on your energy. You know like breaking bottles, batting, anything which requires hitting. Or you should go out and date. Maybe you'll find your world a lot peaceful."

So like Suzy thinking the world will end with love.

"Yeah, yeah," Dara said dismissively. "Give me a couple of minutes before I go to Mr. Kraz to get fired. Bye."

She sighed again. No matter what the outcome is, she's definite she's going to look for another job tomorrow.

"Something wrong?"

Dara turned around, surprised to find this Donghae guy still there. No, she's looking so depressed because everything is perfect. Duh! But she couldn't even find it in her heart to be sarcastic at the moment. "I'm going to get fired," she found herself saying feeling so dejected thinking about her mom, her brother. Bills!

"Why?" Donghae asked.

"I...messed up the entire script with the show for Bigbang," Dara said thinking it sounds a lot better than saying she put a bottle full of laxative on her boss' coffee. And better that than having this guy tell Choi Siwon how vindictive she is after she had promised he won't hear any complaints or anything from her or about her.

"Really? How long have you been working for CSW?"

"5 days," Dara said feeling more down. She didn't even last for a week on this job.

"And you were already assigned to handle big projects like that?"

Dara sighed again feeling more and more depressed. None of this would have happened if she did do the script dedicatedly. Even if it meant not getting sleep at all.

Donghae took out his phone and dialled. "Siwon, it's Donghae." Dara's head snapped up and looked at Donghae with wide eyes wondering what the hell he was doing? Is he gonna tell on her? She's gonna punch him even before he did. But Donghae just waggled her eyebrows at her while grinning. "Are newly hired employees already assigned to handle big projects like, you know... Bigbang? Aren't they supposed to be trained first? Well, I've got Sandara Park here, one of your staff, who's on the verge of getting fired because she was assigned to write a script for a show with Bigbang and it seems like it didn't go well. Isn't this supposed to be handled by your more experienced writers?" Donghae still held his smile in place as Siwon told him to ease up on playing with this game. "So what's it gonna be?:" Donghae asked again and Siwon asked to speak with Dara. Donghae moved his head on the other side and whispered without moving his mouth. "You're not going to jeopardize my villa are you?" Siwon had resignedly said no and this is purely business. Donghae handed the phone to Dara and she hesitatingly took it.