Ch 54-The Final Battle (pt1)

Start from the beginning

As they were fighting, more and more creatures tried to kill Y/n's mates or everyone else. When it came to Y/n, the creatures were trying to pin her down and hold her there so that M. could enslave her soon-to-be trophy.

But Gil and the others were not sitting on their asses doing nothing, no. As soon as they were able to go through the portal that Dave made, the members who were trained in physical combat immediately ran to the fight and attacked the creatures. Covering them was Dave, the member of its branch, armed to the teeth with different kinds of new weapons. There were also M/n and the members of her branch and finally Gil.

Y/n punched a creature before she slightly stepped back and her back collided with someone's wings.

Liliana: *glare at M.* how many creatures does this bitch have?!

Y/n: I don't know! I guess we need to keep killing them to see-

Y/n was interrupted when someone launched blue flames in front of her, killing many creatures in one blow. Y/n looked up and saw Artoria hovering above her in her half-dragon form, when Artoria saw Y/n looking at her, she winked at her and sent her a kiss.

Y/n: *shake her head smiling* my beautiful dragon

However this action made someone extremely mad, it was M., she glared at Artoria while biting her lips.

M.: (how dare you...how dare you fucking flirt with my trophy right in front of me!!)

It seemed that the creature reacted to M.'s anger because they started attacking more aggressively everyone except Y/n. But no matter what injuries the people in the camp or someone else had, M/n and her branch were here to heal the wounded.

M. saw that and prepared in consequence, she made a sign to someone behind her and the person disappeared. Meanwhile, on the battlefield, the fight continued but Y/n and her mates were starting to feel slightly exhausted.

Y/n: (huh? Why I am starting to be exhausted, I fought for longer than that in the past and I wasn't exhausted so what is happening?)

Y/n looked around and saw that everyone else also seemed to be slightly more exhausted which resulted in many getting wounded. She looked toward M. and she saw someone behind M. this person was holding some kind of censer with smoke coming out of it. She wanted to tell the others about it but she suddenly started to feel dizzy, M. smirked when she saw that. A creature tried to use this moment of weakness from Y/n to capture her, but Y/n dodged the charging creature before she grabbed it by the neck and slowly applied pressure. After only a few second Y/n was able to separate the creature's body and neck, she then grabbed the head like it was a baseball ball and launched it at extreme speed toward the person holding the censer. It didn't hit them since something blocked it but it was enough to scare them.

The person let go of the censer and M. turned around disappointed and lifted her hand. The person tried to beg for their life but M. killed them without an ounce of hesitation.

M. then turned back around and watched me with lust and love. She smirked even wider when she saw that whatever the person did, affected me more than I thought. I was trying to stay up but it proved to be a difficult task, everything was spinning and I felt like I was going to pass out. I changed into my half-weretiger form and stabbed one of my claws into my right leg.

It immediately woke me up, and when I looked back up, my eyes widened. Someone in a cloak was standing right in front of me, the person wearing it smirked before they tightly grabbed my neck and slammed me to the ground.

The person's bones started to break one by one while the cloak started to rip apart. After the person stopped changing, I was face to face with a creature that moved kind of like a gorilla. The difference was that the teeth were visible and it didn't seem like this guy eat fruit and the second was that the monster was covered in armor, some kind of chitin.