[ 𝟙𝟛 ] h o m e

I was shocked. After departing from the reception - which was a trial as guests kept coming up to talk to us - we finally managed to sneak away. Right now, I'm in front of a gorgeous house, with Sirius standing beside me.

"Welcome home Lexi."

In front of us was a brick house, complete with wide windows and a pretty garden that I was sure shone with vibrant colours during the day. The house was hidden away by surrounding trees, I was absolutely enchanted by it.

"Y-you bought a... house?"

"Yup! James and I-" His expression changed in a split second, "You aren't angry. Are you?"

"No! I'm just, shocked. But this is amazing!" I told him, jumping into his arms. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome. Now, come see inside!" He took me by the hand, excitedly dragging me to the door. A comfortably white vibe enveloped us, high ceilings and all.

"- and there's a pool, and enough space for a quidditch pitch in the yard, and-" He rambled.

"Sirius Black. I bloody love you." I cut in.

He beamed, "I love you to – Lexi Black. Now," a smirk rested on his lips as he walked towards me, scaring me in a good way, "you haven't seen the bedroom yet."

I let out a yelp of surprise as he scooped me up bridal style, carrying me up the stairs. I barely noticed the rooms we passed. Abruptly, he opened a door - to what I assumed was our bedroom - turning a dim light on, illuminating the room just enough to see everything.

His arms rested on my hips, chest pressed against my back. My head lolled back as his lips trailed down from my neck to my collarbone. Every kiss made tingles appear, and it felt like my dress was squeezing me suddenly.

"Sirius..." I mumbled, "Stop teasing me..."

Suddenly I was turned and my back was pressed against the wall. My head met the surface as his kisses become more demanding on my neck. Breathing heavily, I relaxed into his touch. Abruptly, I felt his lips part from my skin.

"Lexi, do you want to do this?" He questioned, looking me directly in the eyes.

"I do. What about you...?" I whispered, biting my lip.

"Merlin!" He cursed, hands tightening on my hips, "I've been longing for the end of the reception to have you."

I couldn't help the smile that came on my face. With a doggish grin, he took my hands, leading me to the bed. His tux landed on the floor, where my dress soon landed as well. Stepping out of the white cloth as it fell, I was left in only my underwear, as Sirius was.

"You're stunning..."

I blushed brightly, "You're not too bad yourself."

He smirked, looking mischievously, "And you'll be able to yet some of this tonight."

Rolling my eyes with a fond smile, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down and connecting our lips. My fingers ran through the hair at the nape of his neck, while his hands trailed up my back, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. Pulling back from the kiss, I looked him in the eyes.

"Or maybe you'll get some of this." I motioned to my body.

He smirked widely, making me yelp as he suddenly brought one of my thighs up to rest near his hips. My core was mere inches away from him.

"Don't be so cocky love."

"I don't think you can speak." I breathed, heart beating fast as I felt the bulge against his boxers.

Abruptly, his hands grabbed my arse, picking me up and laying me down on the bed. Our bed. He crawled on top of me, holding himself up.

"You don't want it?" He joked, passionately beginning to kiss my neck.

"I-" His teeth met my skin, making me gasp, "I never said that!"

He hummed, fingers reaching under my bra. My jaw opened, letting out a silent plea, eyes fluttering shut. His warm hands crept to my breasts, cupping them. My back arched, unknowingly pushing my boobs further into his grasp. A little noise escaped me as his hands tightened. I opened my eyes, quickly wrapped my legs around his waist, lifting my upper body up and reaching back to undo my bra. The moment its was thrown away, Sirius's tongue twirled around my nipple.

Oh my...

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as his mouth encased my nipple, sucking on it. I could feel his tongue, the warmth of his mouth, the squeeze of my nipple. Legs tightening around him, my fingers entangled in his hair, pulling on it as I let out a moan. I felt him smirk. Torturously, he parted from my nipple, then moved onto the other. I threw my head back as his rough sucking became too much for me to handle.

My eyelids fluttered open when he left his attentions on my breasts. His eyes were almost completely black, hair a tussled black mess. As his hands passionately slid down my body, breasts to thighs, I made eye contact with him - refusing to be the one who looked away first. I felt his hands halt at my undies.

"Do you...?"

I nodded, bending my legs as he removed the last of my clothing, throwing them away. His gaze travelled me, hands at a respectful distance, yet slowly creeping closer.

"You're stunning." He whispered.

"You already said that." I replied, loosely pulling at the elastic of his boxers. He took the hint. His last piece of clothing was removed, my cheeks growing hot at the sight before me.

"Then you're spectacular. Irresistible. Seductive. Desirable..." I'd stopped paying attention. My eyes drawn to his... everything.

I brought my gaze away, "You're easy on the eyes too."

He let out a bark, "Trust me love, by the end of this... you'll be saying I'm a gift from Merlin."

"Well then, we'd better start if you want me saying that." I breathed into his ear.

He shifted over me, radiating heat. "Are you...?"

"Sirius. We both want this."

"I don't want you to feel pressured into this though Lexi."

I smiled, "I'm not. But... I've never done this before..."

He smiled gently, "It'll be okay, its not too painful. And I'm here for you the whole time. Okay?"

I nodded, taking a deep breath, "Now fucking take me before-"

I didn't get to finish, my eyes widening as he suddenly pressed against me.