[ 𝟙𝟝 ] h o n e y m o o n

| 23rd November |

SUN LIGHT WAS shining through the curtains. Waking up I found Sirius's arm wrapped around my waist.

My husband's arm.

It was odd to think about. Carefully lifting my head from his bare chest I found him still asleep.

He was naked. I was naked.

Then I remembered what we had done last night. I blushed, sliding out of his gentle embrace and slowly creeping to a door where I assumed the bathroom was through. My stumbling was by no means quiet, and I had to brace myself against the wall so I didn't fall.

Fuck you Sirius. I love you, but fuck you.

I didn't want to leave his embrace, but the urge to wash the stickiness off of me was becoming overwhelming.

We'd sealed the marriage.

Last night didn't seem like fucking, or having sex. It seemed like, felt like, lovemaking. I managed to get to the shower, turning the tap on. Hot water flowed through my hair, onto my shoulders, and down my back; making me relax against the glass.

As much as I loved knowing we'd consummated the marriage, cum on your thighs was not a good feeling.

Suddenly, I heard the bathroom door open. Within seconds, a handsome man joined me in the shower.

"Morning wife."

I smiled, "Morning husband."

He brought me into his arms, making me relax into his comforting embrace.

"I didn't know where you were. I thought... I don't know what I thought."

I looked up at him, cupping his cheek, "I would never leave. The urge to wash was overwhelming though."

He laughed, "Didn't like all the cum?"

I blushed, shaking my head. "Anyway, I'm sorry if I woke you."

"So that was what the ruckus was!"

I gently slapped his chest, "I wasn't that loud! Besides, my legs aren't fully functioning."

"Does that mean you're not up for round three?" He questioned cheekily.

That fucking tease...

"Are you suggesting it?" I smirked. The slight shaking of my legs didn't matter now.

He hummed, hands travelling my body, yet eyes remaining looking at mine.

"Let's do it."

He pushed me flat against the wall, pulling me in for a demanding kiss. My fingers ran through his wet locks, moaning into his mouth as he wrapped my legs around his waist; picking me up. He gripped my arse tightly, yet didn't slide in. I felt him near, throbbing in anticipation. I kissed his jaw, whispering out.

"Please, Sirius!"

He positioned himself as my entrance, pushing into me. Hard. It was no easier than the first two times, but now I had an idea of how much he would take up. How much he would thrust in. I began to relax as he moved in and out of me, yet my grip on his hair didn't loosen.

"Oh, Lexi!" He moaned, speeding up his pace. I moaned.

He was thick and hard. I wanted to cry out, but somehow also beg for me. My body refused to listen to my brain, only paying attention to my heart.

"Sirius..." I warned shakily as he hit that spot. I knew I would come undone if he thrusted into me again, touching that spot.

"Si- oh god!"

Our hips slammed together, my back hitting the wall. My head stretched up as I came undone on him, then falling on his shoulder as he released in me; filling me up. Slowly, he relaxed his tight grip on my body, softly letting my feet touch the tiles, and pulling out. I let out a deep breath. The feeling of water on me came back, but I swayed as I stood. Sirius instantly held me against him.

"You okay?" I nodded with a smile.

"Stop worrying about me, handsome."

He smiled, a hand resting on my wet hair, "Part of my role as your husband."

"I love the sound of that." I pressed a kiss against his lips.

"Ready for our honeymoon?" He questioned, once slowly pulling back.

"Only if you carry me everywhere."

"I won't let you go." He promised.

Sirius carried me. He became my glorified maid; drying and clothing me - plus almost making us have a fourth round. It was almost impossible to pull away, but my legs made up my mind. When we'd finished packing, he swept me up, bridal style, carrying me down the stairs and outside.

Then I saw our ride.

"You have got to be kidding me."

Parked in the driveway, stood a motorbike. It was a polished black, and I was not willing to get on that to save my life.

"Surprise!"

"Oh no. No, no no no! Nuh uh. Not happening." I attempted to get out of his arms and walk away, but I only managed to stand (leaning heavily against Sirius).

"What? Why ever not?" He questioned.

"Just no."

"Darling, it'll be fine. I'll be with you the entire time." He cupped my cheeks.

Reluctantly agreeing, he guided me over to the bike with an overjoyed expression.

"You want front or back?"

"Front." I instant replied, "That way, if I fall you'll see and catch me before I hit the ground."

He laughed, his chest presses against my back as we sat.

"Ready?"

Nodding, he pushed forward. I closed my eyes. When I gathered the guts, I opened them, noticing that the clouds were quite close. Then I looked down.

We are not on the ground anymore.

"SIRIUS BLACK!" I screamed, closing my eyes once more. "You didn't tell me this thing could fucking fly!!!"

I survived.

After the long and tiring journey, we arrived at our honeymoon destination. Ever so willing to get off the bike, I was met with the sight of a lifetime. Trees hid an auburn-coloured house in the distance.

"Oh my Merlin..."

Legs not hurting as much, I hurried up to the house. Inside was a cute kitchen, an octagonal spa built into the floor, a bathroom through a set of doors, and a king-sized bed in the corner. The rectangular space was an absolute dream.

"So... Like it?"

I turned to see Sirius leaning against the doorway. I nodded, unable to speak.

"Wonderful!" With a soft smile, he placed the bags on the bed, before coming over to me with a smirk. "Now, I've been wanting to get in that spa with you..."

I smile widely, "Then what are we waiting for?"