[ 𝟙𝟙 ] w e d d i n g

| 22nd November |

TODAY WAS THE day. My wedding day. The day I would marry Sirius Black. I wasn't absolutely terrified, nor was I excited. Sure, we had admitted we loved each other, and he'd officially proposed, and we nearly had sex in the library... But marriage is a lot!

Unfortunately, I received a letter from Regulus writing that he was sorry he couldn't come to the wedding. To be honest, I had sent an invitation to him - without the knowledge of Sirius. My brother though, Rabastan, was able to come.

Currently, I was in bed being cuddled by the future groom. His bare chest pressed against my back, an arm draped across my body. The man was so stubborn he blatantly refused to accept the old wedding traditions, pronouncing that he must the me the morning of the wedding. Honestly, I was glad he was next to me right now.

"Good morning, love."

"Morning, handsome." I responded.

His lips brushed my cheek, trailing down my neck. I relaxed into his touch.

"We have to get out of bed soon." I breathed weakly. He simply hummed, continuing his torturous and pleasurable actions.

"Lily's going to be mad if she finds you here." I attempted. Once again, he hummed, paying no attention to my warning.

His touch and kisses were getting hard to ignore. When I felt his lips drift to my shoulder, fingers brushing the strap of my singlet down, I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. His fingers continued down my arm, before creeping under my singlet and drifting up, ever so slowly. My breath shallowed.

His touch left goose bumps in their wake. I felt all sleepiness vanish as his hand came closer to my breasts. His soft touch made me want to beg for more, but I relented from doing so. Just a little further and he would be touching-

Suddenly, a knock echoed throughout the bedroom.

"What is it?!" Sirius groaned, sounding annoyed.

"Sirius!" Lily's voice scolded from the other side of the door, "You should be gone by now. James and Remus need you, and Elizabeth and I need Andra. You better be gone by the time I return in 10 minutes!" I heard her heavy footsteps as the stomped away.

"Bloody Potters!" Sirius cursed, removing his hand from under my singlet. I laughed at his annoyance, turning to face him.

"Off you go handsome."

He groaned, placing a hand under my chin. Fireworks lit up as he kissed me slowly. Every movement made seconds feel like eternity.

"I'm going to enjoy being able to do that when ever I want."

I smiled, "I am too." Shaking my head, I pushed him away lightly, "Now, go! I don't want either of us to face Lily's wrath!"

With one last kiss on my nose, he hopped out of the bed with a smile.

I was hyperventilating. El and Lily were by my sides, but looking at myself in the mirror made me feel faint. Sure, I knew I looked amazing, but the fact that this was my wedding...

"I can't do this!"

"Hey, hey, hey! It's okay Andra!" Lily comforted, looking me in the eyes, "Every woman feels this way before their wedding - it's completely natural. Now, take deep breaths. In, and out. Can you tell me the name of the man who'll be at the end of the aisle, waiting for you?"