[ 𝟙𝟜 ] l o v e

Holy shit...

His tip dragged along me, precum mixing with my wetness. A hand went to my arse, guiding me closer and forcing me to wrap my legs tighter around him. Even just feeling his tip pushing into me was a lot.

He's thick.

Every part of me tensed. His cock eased into my core. I'm sure he wasn't in more than a few centimetres, but it felt like a mile.

"Lexi - its okay. Just relax for me love." Sirius told me gently, kissing my forehead.

Taking deep breaths, I nodded. I felt myself stretch out as his cock pushed into me further. My mouth fell open, moans escaping. Pain transformed into pleasure. I opened my legs as wide as I could, my walls relaxing, not restricting his movements. His dick touched unfamiliar parts in me, making me bury my head in the sheets.

"Sirius... Faster... Please...!" I moaned out, chest rising and falling.

At my words, he thrusted. Our hips slammed together. I let out a cry, grasping the sheets tightly. Stars blurred my vision. It burned - but somehow, in a good way. In a way that made me beg for more.

"Fuck! Don't stop!"

His head fell to my shoulder, pulling out almost the whole way before thrusting back in. I screamed. I moaned. Pressing myself against him, there wasn't any part of our skin not touching. Pushing up, I slid him in deeper, letting out a strangled gasp.

That was the place.

"There." I moaned. "Harder!"

With a sharp thrust, I screamed out. He was unimaginably hard within me, filling me up to a limit I didn't know I had.

"Lexi..." Sirius breathed against my neck, "You feel so fucking good..."

He rocked over me, making me moan out. Fingers intertwining with mine, his dick met that spot in me again. I felt a knot build up inside me, causing me to tighten.

"Sirius...! P-please... in- in me...!"

I let out a strangled gasp, the dam inside me breaking as I came undone. His cum filled me, mixing with my own. Breathing heavily, I relaxed into the bed, his hard cock still inside me.

A reminder of what we had just done.

"Maybe you're the gift from Merlin." He mumbled, placing a kiss on my neck.

I let out a laugh, gathering my breath. Abruptly, I turned us over, down being the one leaning over him. My legs were on either side of his body, and his dick still had a place inside of me.

"Oh, I like where this is going..." He smirked, placing his hands on my hips.

"You like where anything is going if it involves you, me, and being naked."

He laughed, "Says the one who has my cock buried in her."

I blushed, smirking as I leaned closer to his face, "I don't see you complaining though."

Slowly, I moved on him. He groaned, tightening his grasp. I placed my hands on his chest, feeling his hot, bare skin. Rocking, I leaned back, sliding him in deeper. It was a whole lot smoother now, our orgasms dripping out of me as I attempted to have another. My movements weren't fast enough for Sirius, as he pressed his fingers into my hips, grinding up into me at a quick pace. I moaned out, nails scrapping his chest.

"Fuck... Sirius..." I responded with actions equally as passionate, widening my thighs as my walls encased him.

"That's a girl." His praise made me moan, "You're in control."

That seemed to do it. I started bouncing, my boobs shaking as I slid off him then pushed him back in me. Every time, it burned; and Sirius groaned. My actions were getting faster and faster, my core aching yet I couldn't give a fuck.

I want this so fucking bad...

His thumb went to my nub, pressing and circling it. Between that and his cock, I don't know when his other hand gripped my arse, or when a knot built up. My walls tightened around him.

"Oh Lexi... Can I...?!" He moaned, buckling his hips; causing me to scream in pleasure.

"Merlin yes! Cum in me!"

Instantly, his hands gripped my waist, pushing me down on him as his hips buckled relentlessly. His hard cock buried deep inside of me, cum seeped out, our moans mixing and echoing around the room as I released the pent up pressure. I collapsed upon him, feeling our orgasms dripping out of me, despite his cock still in, and down my thighs.

"We have to do that again." I murmured weakly.

His chest rumbled as he chuckled, "Definitely."

Slowly, I gathered my strength and sat up, sliding off his cock as my legs shook. Luckily, Sirius's arms wrapped around my waist, aiding me and preventing me from falling over.

"Thanks." I told him, snuggling up to him as his arms encased me and chin rested on the top of my head. I was just grateful to lay down after every thing.

"All good; its the least I can do after all of that." He kissed my forehead.

"Please say I don't have to walk for the rest of the week..."

He chuckled running a hand through my sweaty hair, "You don't. I'll carry you where ever you want to go."

A moment went by before he spoke again, "I didn't... hurt you, did I?"

I instantly opened my tired eyes, moving my head to look at him directly. "Sirius, you didn't. You were perfect."

"Okay... Just tell me if it gets too much though."

I nodded, closing my eyes as I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"It'll never get too much." I mumbled sleepily, unsure if he heard me or not. 

Just as I was drifting to sleep, I heard him say, "I love you so much, Lexi."

I went to sleep with a smile on my face.