P A R T F I F T Y

Start from the beginning

The stubborn side of me wanted to fight it off and stay away in case the girls needed help alongside Jon, but after realizing that it's 3 o'clock in the morning and being super tired, sleep sounds so good..

Finally, I gave into the temptation and I walked my sleepy self back to the bedroom that me and Jon shared. Once in bed, my eyes grew heavy and off to sleep I went.

**a few hours later**

My usual alarm went off and woke me up from my dream I was having. The dream was none other than mine and J's wedding! As soon as he was about to kiss the bride, I had awoken to the sound of my alarm sound. I set the alarm tone to be a Brothers Osborne song. The song, '21 Summer' to be exact!

Man, that song is so dang nostalgic. They are some of my favorite guys in country music; not to mention, they are pretty damn talented, as well. Come to think of it, they are high on my bucket list to see them live. I'm definitely going to have to see them one day.

After checking the time on my phone and realizing it was 8:05, it was time for me to actually start my day. Becoming a mom has my whole morning routine and everything all out of sorts, to say the least so I've had to switch up my routine. So instead of cooking breakfast or anything like that, I just eat a quick banana or something small like that, then afterward, it's time to feed the girls, get their diapers changed, all of that.

Since I'm having to bottlefeed them, I feed one while Jon helps out and feeds the other one. It's a ton of help! During my pregnancy, I thought having the twins was going to be super hard, but having someone as hardworking and kind as J, it's been a bit easier than I imagined.

Confession, but I don't know how single moms do it.. If I had to do all of this by myself, I'd quite literally lose my freaking shit, haha. No offense to the single moms out there; I just don't have the strength that those women do!

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where I was greeted to the sweetest sight in the whole entire world...

Both the babies were laid up on the kitchen counter in their boppy pillows that had their names all over the fabric. Jon was in the kitchen with them, feeding them both flawlessly. How does he make it look so easy?

A smirk was plastered across his lips as he then looked up at me, "Good mornin', gorgeous. You sleep good?"

I blushed and then nodded my head in response, going over to my three love-bugs and giving them each a kiss on the cheek. Starting by kissing at Jon's cheek, Georgia's, then Carolina's.

"Oh! Breakfast is ready; I got you a plate sitting in the microwave. It's been waiting on ya, baby girl," He told me, pointing over to the microwave.

No way.. He made breakfast on top of caring for the twins while I slept? Man, I feel so horrible about it; that's my job; take care of the girls, make sure to eat a bit, and then go on and do whatever chores I need to do for the day.

My eyes glanced up at J's taller figure and tears filled up in my eyes, a few of them trickling down onto my blushing red cheeks.

"Baby... You didn't have to make breakfast... I know that had to be hard considering Georgia and Carolina were probably interrupting you every minute or two," I muttered softly, staring down at the floor.