P A R T E I G H T E E N

Ashland's POV:

The twenty second of March.. Tonight was the last show for a little while. The next time the three of us get to go and tour again is on April 9th. Just one day after Jon's birthday. I'm not saying I have a surprise for him, but I'm not saying I don't, either. Though, I will be celebrating my birthday in the state of Utah. Salt Lake City, to be exact. I'm actually low-key excited about that! I think it's going to be super fun to do a show on my birthday!

I was in Jon's bus because all the buses were headed back to the same place; Nashville, Tennessee. So in all honesty, it doesn't even matter at the slightest on what bus I'm on, because either way, I'm going to be at home.

We, as in me and Jon were both sitting on the couch that's in the bus and we were snuggled up with one another in a huge king size blanket, while we were watching a movie on the rather large tv that was mounted in the bus. I was sitting in between his legs, my head was on his chest, my eyes struggling to stay open. Tonight was fun, but very tiring. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is always a fun time, but tonight it was ten times more energy than I've ever experienced, in which it made me very exhausted.

Jon used one of his hands to play around with my hair and I just giggled softly. I snuggled into his touch while he sighed. I was confused. Was he sad? Did I do something wrong and I not realize it? Is he sleepy? Wait, that's a dumb question, he's always tired, hehe.

"Babe, are you alright? I heard you sighing. Is everything okay?" I asked, so much concern present in my voice.

"Baby girl, I'm just fine. That was a happy sigh. I'm just so happy now that I've told you how I really feel about you. It's been a long time coming. Everything is just fine. I'm tired as shit, but that's nothin' new," Jon answered, a soft chuckle coming out at the tail end of his sentence.

I was content with his answer. I turned over so I could kiss his cheek, then his lips goodnight, and after doing so, I got back to the same position I was laying in, and stayed between his legs. This was the most comfortable position I was able to sleep in while on a couch. It wasn't a bad seat at the slightest. That, and Jon makes an amazing pillow, not even going to lie at all.

I soon dozed off, my legs going up to my chest as I was now sleeping in fetal position. For some reason, that's one of my favorite ways to sleep. It's comfortable, in my opinion, anyway.

**

I was awoken to the tv blaring loud music. The song, She's Everything by Brad Paisley was coming from the speakers. Well, what a way to start my morning. What time even is it anyway? I knew I shouldn't have drank all that beer plus the whiskey shots that Jon offered to me backstage. Talk about a hangover at its finest. Ugh..

I groaned softly as I crawled off of the couch, obviously, Jon wasn't there like he was last night. I wonder where he went. Maybe he's using the bathroom? I sure hope not, I need to go pee. I was feeling sort of nauseated as well, but I'm praying that passes on soon. I really don't want the whole bus knowing I am throwing up my guts. That would be disgusting and disturbing. In my opinion, I think.

I leaned up against the counter, and held onto it for composure. I was not feeling well- at all. What the fuck? How many drinks did I have last night? It must've been a lot, considering I'm feeling super sick. I know good and well it isn't pregnancy, that's definitely not an option either. It's got to be from the hangover. I'll say that over and over again until I'm proven wrong.