P A R T F O U R

Jon's POV:

The first show finally wrapped up at around two or three in the morning. Me and Ash did end up singing one trio song with Hardy, we were supposed to do three songs but I guess that idea flew out the window, haha.

Now both Ashland and I were in my bus for our private and one-on-one after party. And what I mean by "after party" is we would just wind down with some drinks, talk, and more than likely blast out the radio in the bus. Unless my members were already asleep, in which they weren't.

My tour manager, who sometimes drives the bus, JD, turned on the radio and the song that was playing was the song that me and Ash claimed. It's the song "God, Your Mama, And Me" by Florida Georgia Line. Ever since we both heard it for the first time, we just claimed it as our song. Which I think is pretty sweet.

"Jon! It's our song!" Her smile grew bigger as the seconds passed by. She's so beautiful, she doesn't need any kind of makeup or anything like that. If only she knew that.

"Well I'll be damned. It sure is our song. Remember the first time we heard this song and we were in my truck driving up and down the back roads at my old house?" I questioned, my hand interlocking with Ashland's. Now I know I don't do much right, but I did make the right decision on having an after party with just the two of us.

Ash nodded her head and moved closer to me, our hands now not together anymore, but her arms were now wrapped around my waist, her pretty head laying lightly on my chest, while the music was the only thing we could hear at this point. I kissed the top of her head like I always do but this time, it felt different. For some reason, when I kissed the top of her head, it felt.. perfect, like I was always meant to be doing that. I don't t-totally know how to explain it, but it did feel absolutely amazing, I will admit that.

"You better believe my love is.. Never gonna run dry, never gonna come up empty, now until the day I die, unconditionally. You know I'm always gonna be here for ya, no one's ever gonna love you more than... God, your mama, and me," The song on the radio sung, my tour manager ended up turning the song up even more than to begin with.

"Turn it up to the max, James! That isn't a question, that is a demand!" I yelled over the loud music and he obeyed, then the music only blasted louder. I sure hope we don't burn out the speaker or the actual radio itself. Oops, who even cares? At least we're having fun, and that's all that matters, honestly.

**

"Jon! Hey! I need to step away for a minute! I have a call that I probably should answer," Ashland yelled to me over the music. The radio was now playing whatever songs JD had streamed from his iPhone. It was Neon Moon by Brooks and Dunn, go figure. He loves that song, like, a lot.

"Who's calling you? If it's Hardy, then don't fucking worry about it," I slurred my words. I think I had one too many shots of whiskey, again, at least I was and am having fun.

"Y-yes, it is Michael. He's been blowing up my phone with text messages and now he's blowing me up with phone calls. Don't you think I should at least tell him I'm with you?" She asked, her eyes deeply gazed into mine.

I just shook my head, "No! Let him get jealous! He's only blowing you up because he hasn't seen or heard from you in a while. Besides, if his dumbass wants to sit there and talk to another girl, then you might as well give him a taste of his own medicine, but don't go talkin' to another guy until you two are legit broken up, ya know what I mean?"