10. Home.

Valentina's POV

Damien and Xander leave after I ask them too.

I start walking towards the living room but Zade grabs my wrist and pulls me back. He grabs my face in his hands and makes me look up at him.

"Princess please stay with me, I really don't want you staying with your brothers. Stay here, this is our home. It's not just mine, it's yours to princess." He's so sweet.

"Ok Zadey I'll stay with you for a little while. Let me text them."

Valentina: I'll be staying with Zade for a while.

Xander: ok stay safe. 

"Done." I smiled at him.

*Zade's POV*

"Done." She smiled at me.

"Thank you, princess." I put my face in her neck.

"Zade why didn't you tell them that we'd never have a relationship together?"

"Because I didn't want to princess." I mumbled in her neck.

"Well thats not a good reason but we'll talk about it later."

I can't stop my temptations, I start biting and sucking on her skin.

"Za-zade what are you doing" she stuttered.

"I'm sorry princess."

"Ohh hell, that feels good."

She keeps whimpering and she's not making it better for herself or me.

I grab her by her thighs, carry her up to my room, and put her on my bed.

"Can I please touch you?"

"Yes."

With that I lift her shirt and kiss her beautiful stomach, I keep going down and pull off her panties. Fuck I've waited so long for this.

I rub her clit with my finger while I put a finger in her.

"Princess, keep your eyes on me." She looks down at me near her clit with tears in her eyes. "Fuck princess, does it hurt?"

"Just a tiny bit but it feels really nice Zadey." She was talking in a shaky voice.

I take my finger out slowly and she starts to whine but stops when I kiss up her thighs, I get closer and closer to her core trying so hard to control myself.

Once I get all the way to her core I lick taking in her wetness, fuck she tastes so good. I flick my tongue up and down and finally put my tongue in her, going in and out.

She's holding onto the bed sheets, throwing her head back, and arching her back. I wanna fuck her so bad, but I can't yet.

"Princess, how close are you?"

"I feel warm-she moans-really warm."

"Good princess, you're close."

I put 2 fingers in still playing with her clit, abusing her g spot while I listen to her moan. I go at a slow pace trying not to hurt her to much but I still pound my finger into her.

With one last moan she comes undone. Her legs are shaking, and she's tired, with tears staining her face. I go to the bathroom, grab a towel, and wet it. I clean the areas where I left hickeys and I clean directly at her core.

When I'm done I take her bra off from underneath her shirt, tuck her in my bed, and go to the bathroom.

I deal with my own problem in the bathroom then come back out and see her still peacefully sleeping. I put on a decent amount of clothes for bed and get in next to her, cuddling her. Like that we both fell asleep.

---

When I wake up the next morning I don't see Valentina next to me. I walk to her room and see her laying there one her phone. I knock on the door letting her know I'm here and walk in.

"Hey princess-"

"Zade can we just forget about what happened last night, it was the heat of the moment and neither of us wanted it." Fuck. That hurt. I smiled.

"Yeah princess we can forget about it now can I come lay down on your stomach please?"

"Why my stomachhh, you know I hate it."

"But I love it. It's so soft and I love resting my head on it. It's the best pillow one can get." I saw her start to tear up. "Princess please don't cry, I'm sorry."

"No I just- I don't know what I ever did to deserve you Zadey."

"You deserve everything princess." I went and laid down in her stomach.

She started playing with my hair and I immediately fell asleep.

*Valentina's POV*

Zade fell asleep on my stomach while I played with his hair.

Yesterday was amazing but I don't want it to be weird between us. We both agreed to forget about it.

He's so cute and I don't deserve a friend like him. I continue to play with his hair until I fall asleep too.

I wake up to Zade kissing my stomach, just like yesterday. It feels so nice but I know he's doing it because he likes to make me feel good about my body.

"Good morning princess."

"Good morning. Can you make us food today pleaseeee?"

"Sure princess let's go."

As we're going downstairs, Valentina gets a call from Alessandro. She puts it on speaker.

"Valentina get your ass back here right now. I don't care if Xander and Damien let you stay. I am your legal guardian and I do not allow you to be out of this house." She looks at me.

"I'm not coming back."

"Lord help me Valentina if you don't come home I will have someone find out who your friend is and I will have them killed."

"Wait Xander and Damien didn't tell you the name of my friend?"

"No. They refuse to, but I will do it myself if you don't get home."

"Fine I'll be there in an hour." With that she hangs up.

"Princess you don't have to go, I can keep myself safe."

"I don't want you to be paranoid, it's ok. Come on let's go. I need to change and you need to help me pack."

We go up to her room and pack the things that weren't originally here.

When we're done I drop her off at home in a tinted car so they don't see me.

"Bye princess." I kiss her forehead.

"Bye Zadey." She gets out of the car and goes inside.

I love you princess.

---

YUH