7. LUCAS??

Valentina's POV
I needed loose clothing so I put on my biker shorts with a black sports bra. I go to the training room and see Zade waiting for me.

"How'd you get here so fast?"

"Really love? You're talking to me, Zade Black, the best, fastest, and most efficient assassin in town."

"The best, fastest, and most efficient in this town, right now?" I raised my eyebrow. He gulped.

"Maybe not right now haha." He laughed nervously. That's what I thought bitch.

"Exactly now hurry up you gotta help me practice." I put my boxing gloves on while he gets the boxing mitts, or shall I say pads.

We practice a few different techniques and how or where to hit that will hurt. About an hour later I hear that I'm going next so Zade helps me put my hair in a way where my opponent can't pull it to help themselves. Once my hairs up I put my mask on. (I was thinking of making it like a masquerade mask but y'all can imagine whatever you want).

I change out of my biking shorts and sports bra. I put on black leggings and another sports bra that was more tight.

"Nuh uh little girl don't you dare think you're going out there in front of hundreds of people with just a sports bra on."

"Zadeeeee stopppp we've went over this a million times, I can defend myself, I can take care of myself, and no one would dare touch 'Killer'."

"Fine but I swear if I see even-"

"-even one guy looking at me you'll burn this whole place down, I know I know you've said this a million times."

"Good I'm glad you remember princess." He smiles one of his cute brotherly smiles at me. I smile back and kiss his cheek.

"Wish me luck Zadey." I said as I started walking away. (Pronounced Zade-E not zaddy.)

"Good luck princess." I heard him say back.

I walk out and into the ring waiting for my opponent. I hear the speaker talk through the microphone.

"Looks like 'Trick' is a little late today, we'll give him 3 minutes before it counts as a forfeit." Ha, pussy. They put a timer for 3 minutes.

The timers ticking, going down one by one. 2 minutes left. My opponent still hasn't walked in. This is taking to long. I look over to Zade and see that he's getting bored.
Motherfucker better hurry up.

1 minute left. Fuck this is taking to long. I need to get my hands on something. 30 seconds.

"Final call, the opponent named 'Trick' must be here in the next 30 seconds or it counts as a forfeit on the match."

10 seconds. 9 seconds. 8 seconds. 7 seconds. 6 seconds. 5 seconds. 4 seconds. 3 seconds. The door slams open.

"I'M HERE, I'M HERE. I DON'T FORFEIT." I'm guessing that's my opponent. He sounds really fucking familiar. I look over to the door where he stands...

IS THAT LUCAS????

I look over at Zade with panicked eyes. He calls me out while 'trick' gets ready.

"Princess are you ok with doing this? You know how the Giovanni's work."

"I'm okay with fighting a bitch, we both know I'm more powerful than the Giovanni's anyway, but I can't have him finding out who I am."

"Princess he won't you're forgetting they got the brawn not the brains."

"Yeah yeah, thank you, wish me luck zadey" I smile.

He kisses my cheek. "Good luck, princess."

I get back in the ring and Lucas gets in too. We get in position. The bell rings. I wait for him to throw the first punch.

After about 45 seconds he goes for my stomach. I block his hit and uppercut him while he's distracted. That gets him dizzy so I punch him in the gut and send him to the floor.

I get on top of him and start punching his face. I win that round and the other two.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" He turns to face me. "Who are you? Why are you so unpredictable?"

"Hmm don't act stupid Lucas Giovanni, who else would dare go by the name 'Killer' hm?" I raised an eyebrow and changed my voice a bit.  

He looked shocked. It's hilarious.

"You- you're the real 'Killer'?" No fucktard I'm your mother. "Wait wait, you know my name?"

"Yes Lucas. I am. And yes Lucas I do." I said respectively. (Definition of respectively: In the order already mentioned.)

He kept opening and closing his mouth like a fish trying to figure out what to say/do so I just walked away and left him there.

I walked up to Zade who held his arms open for me and hugged him.

"Good job, princess." he smiled.

"Thank you, Zadey. Let's go home."

"Go to the car princess, I'll be right there."

I nodded and walked away. I sat in the car and waited.

---
*Lucas's POV*

I'm standing here trying to leave to get to my fight on time but Alessandro just keeps talking.

"Have you guys not noticed that she's not a brat? She's a well behaved child and smart at that but I don't get why. Did that boarding school put her in her place?"

"Alessandro I don't think any of us care except for you. I'm leaving." I got up and started to walk away.

"You don't leave until I tell you that you're allowed to Lucas."

"MY MATCH IS SUPPOSED TO START IN 5 MINUTES AND IT TAKES 15 MINUTES TO GET TO THE RING. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LOSE MONEY AND PRIDE IN OUR FAMILY BECAUSE I COULDN'T GET TO A MATCH ON TIME?" I was fuming.

"Fine. Go."

I get in my car and start speeding towards the ring. Fuck I have 2 minutes I'm not gonna make it.

I speed past cars switching lanes, trying to get there as fast as possible. There's a 3 minute before forfeit rule, I got a minute of that left. I keep speeding through lanes, I get to the ring and park.

I get out of my car and run towards the door when I hear..

"Final call, the opponent named 'Trick' must be here in the next 30 seconds or it counts as a forfeit on the match." Fuck.

I get through the door with 3 seconds left. Let's start this fight.

End of Chapter and of Lucas's POV.
---

YUHHHHH IWannaEatYourD1ck_PL
THIS IS FOR YOU