2. Ew

Valentina POV
It's currently 6:45am which is my normal wake up time, so I get up and get ready. Today I'm wearing a white crop top, black cargos, and a black varsity jacket. I put my hair up in a high ponytail, walked to the kitchen, and lucky me Alessandro was there drinking coffee, ew I hate coffee. He just stares at me while I grab a mixing bowl, flour, baking powder, white sugar, salt, milk, butter, and an egg. I melt the butter then make the pancake mix, I put the mix in a squeezable bottle then heated up a pan with butter on it, once I was done I took the pancakes and went to the table.

I put chocolate syrup, whip cream, and powdered sugar on the pancakes and kept sliced strawberries on the side. When I was on my last pancake everyone else walked in and saw me eating, their faces turned from tired to excited real quick then they started looking around but didn't find anymore pancakes. Which was extremely hilarious. Then Leonardo spoke up.

"Wow you really made yourself that much food but didn't make any for us or even save any." it was Leo of course.

"Excuse me what? I made these pancakes and only made enough for myself because if you guys don't want to cook then you can't have good food, that's that, deal with it or go make it yourself" I said. Leo looked like he was about to kill me but I didn't care.

I grabbed everything from the table, put it in the sink, then went and washed everything I used. When I was done I walked to my room, grabbed the donations and went downstairs. At this point all the guys were eating but I just went to the kitchen and grabbed a few bags, meanwhile they're all watching me when Alessandro speaks up.

"What are you doing with your stuff huh? WE bought those with OUR money and you're throwing it away?" Haha no.

"Actually no I'm donating them" I said, of course they thought I would waste this much money like the fuck.

"Well that's awesome"-he said with an extremely fake smile-"but what the fuck are you gonna do with an empty room."

"My rooms not empty, I replaced all these things with the things I bought yesterday." They all looked shocked and Alessandro looked not only shocked but pissed and humiliated. I just laughed and walked out, I grabbed my car keys and opened the trunk. Once I was done putting everything in the trunk I got in my car and drive to a few places I can donate to. I got my car brought back with me from the school.

My brothers didn't know that though and they definitely didn't know that I drive a full black Lamborghini Aventador, well now they definitely do. Hehe.

-----
Meanwhile Alessandro's POV

I watched her make pancakes for herself, eat them, and clean after herself. Why isn't she acting like a brat? We're all eating breakfast now when she suddenly comes downstairs with all the things we bought for her room. She stares at us then walks to the kitchen, grabs a few bags, and put everything in them. I speak up.

"What are you doing with your stuff huh? WE bought those with OUR money and your throwing it away?" Who does she think she is wasting my money.

"Actually no I'm donating them" she said as if it's obvious.

"Well that's awesome"- I said with an extremely fake smile-"but what the fuck are you gonna do with an empty room."

"My rooms not empty, I replaced all these things with the things I bought yesterday." We were all shocked but I was also pissed and a little bit humiliated. She started laughing then walked out while grabbing... car keys? Where the fuck did she get a car from. We all heard it so we got up and went to the door. What the FUCK.