6. Noises

Valentina's POV

I woke up to the sound of screaming so I decided to check where it's coming from. I slowly got out of bed and walked towards the screams which ended up with me outside of Leo's room. At first my brain wasn't functioning or understanding why there was screaming but then I realized that there was a girl in there.

I knocked on his door just to embarrass him.

"Yo please keep the moaning down there's people tryna sleep."

I heard laughing from the twins bedroom and I'm guessing it was Xander. I obviously ignored it.

I stayed there for about 30 seconds but right as I started walking away the girl ran out of his room covered with what I assume is his duvet and her clothes in her hand. Next Leo walked out casually and glared at me like I just ate the last piece of his meal.

Now that there was no noise, I went back to my room and fell back to sleep, well I tried to, but it didn't work so I just got up made my food then I went back up to my room changing from my pajamas into a baby blue oversized hoodie, black leggings, and my blue dunks.

I go downstairs and grab the keys to my motorcycle, which is white but I have a multiple motorcycles of different colors, my brothers just don't know about them. I put the key in, twisted, and drove off. I want to go to one of my favorite underground boxing matches today but sadly I need to get new clothes.

I finally got to the mall and made sure my motorcycle wasn't gonna get stolen. Then I went into a few stores and got baggy pants, cargo pants and baggy shirts, well mostly baggy shirts, but I need to other shirts too so.

On my way out I saw a sniper waiting for me on a building nearby which is a really bad hiding spot because it's not even a big building, it's a tiny building.

I quickly ran for cover and called a few of my guards. I am the leader of 'The Serpents' and 'The Devils' but I called guards from the devils 'cause I need the serpents for bigger jobs since we're the biggest gang in North America. No one knows I'm the leader of those groups except myself, Vincent, and obviously some people in the gangs.

Since the two groups don't know I am the leader, they also don't usually work together. They keep peace but I've never made them work together or the people who know my identity might figure out I lead both of their gangs.

My awesome co-leader and brother, Zade, texts me saying they're 2 minutes away so I take my gun out and shoot at the sniper. The sniper realizes I've seen him but he's surprised that I shot. HOLY SHIT HES HERE TO KILL ME BECAUSE OF MY BROTHERS.

I have to call Zade. It rang 3 times before he accepted the call.

"What's up sis?"

"Zade don't get close. Stay far and hidden but keep an eye on me."

"Why boss?"

"Because the sniper wasn't meant to attack me as the leader of a gang well... two gangs, it was to attack me as the sister of the Giovanni's."

"Um... boss you should've told me earlier. I know you'll kill me for this but I'm doing it anyway"

*beep beep beep*

He just hung up on me.

"MOVE. IT. SLOW. ASS. MOTHER. FUCKERS. GET. TO. MOVIN." Zade jumped out of the car that just drove into the parking lot, screaming. I should've fucking known. Thankfully he didn't bring our whole team just the main team.

The whole team is basically half newbie devils and half pro devils, the pros know who I am, there's only 50 people not including me and Zade. 10 people are pros and 40 are newbies, well everyone in the gang is fucking awesome but the pros are just the especially advanced people like me anyway since me and Zade are the leaders we don't count. The main group is the 10 pros, which leads to the reason why I was glad it's just them.

The main group knows who I am so I can easily call them without exposing myself.

I'm the leader of both gangs but Zade is my co-leader because people can't know their leader is a woman or I'll be exposed.

Back to reality, my group has huddled around me and they're shooting at the sniper while I'm trying to get to my motorcycle.

One of them hits the sniper and I salute them running to my motorcycle, I twist the key, and I'm off.

My bags of clothes are still hanging on my arm but I have to get to Vinnie's as soon as possible. There was a crash on the highway so I'm driving through gaps in between cars.

When I get to Vinnie's, I open the door and run to the bathroom, I change into my fighting clothes, I need to blow off some steam. I get my black motorcycle from Vinnie's garage.

I write a note and let Vinnie know I was here then run out and drive to the underground boxing arena.

I sign my name then start getting ready for my fight...

To be continued...