1. Boarding School

10 Years Later
Valentina POV

It's been 10 years since I last saw my brothers or should I say forced family and 10 years since I arrived at this boarding school. Honestly I love it here, my roommates Angel and Leah are awesome but Angel's my best friend along with Edward who we call Ed.

I told them about what happened with my brothers but not about my parents just that they kicked me out and both agree with me that my brothers are assholes. Anyway right now we're in 3rd period which we have together. It's chemistry tho so I'm not excited. We're in the middle of colorimetric titration when the speaker comes on 'All students and staff report to the football field, this is not a drill. I repeat report to the football field. Thank you.'

We all walk out and go to our classes assigned area when things like this happen. Once every class is sat down our head counselor starts speaking 'Hello everyone, we are very sorry to disturb your classes but there was a fire in the cafeteria which caused it to burn down and there has also been a bug infestation. We will be sending all of you home for about 1 week to 1 month or longer because well I'm sure we all know things may take longer especially with construction. Please take care of yourselves and have fun on break.' I looked at Ed and Angel shocked, they were both looking at me with worry. They looked at each other looking like they're having a mental conversation, then looked back at me when Angel decided to say something.

"It'll be fine Val you can call us everyday and just ignore your brothers" Angel said but that's not what I'm worried about. I don't want to go back to that house, it's not mine, my home is this school, my home is my friends, and now I have to leave them, I have to leave everything to go back to people who don't care about me.

"I'll be fine Angel I swear I was just shocked" I smiled and hugged them both tightly. We all start heading towards the dorms, Angel and I drop Ed off at the boys dorms then went to the girls dorms. We started packing and in about 2 hours I was done, time to head 'home'. I say bye to Angel and Ed but I'm not gonna sad exactly what happened cause it's corny and emotional which I'm sure no one wants hear about.

About 20 minutes after Angel and Ed got picked up, a car drove up and asked me if I was Valentina Giovanni which I obviously was so I said yes. I got in the car and we drove to the airport, surprisingly my 'brothers' actually let me use the private jet. Since it was a long flight I decided to get some sleep.

-----

A guard woke me up once we landed and we got into another car. We are currently 2 minutes away from the house if I'm correct... I was correct of course, we get to a stop and I get my stuff out of the trunk the guards were about to take my bags but I held up my hand for them to stop. I walked in with all my bags and saw my brothers lined up. They are all currently staring at me but I don't care so I just stare back for a few seconds then grab my bags and walk to my old room, surprisingly it's newly decorated but it's all pink and white. I put my bags down then walk downstairs again, I tell my brothers I'm going out. Suddenly there's a loud voice that I'm pretty sure belongs to Alessandro.

"No you are not, you will stay in this house unless we allow you to leave. You're lucky I even allowed you to come stay until the school is fixed." It was obviously Alessandro but I just looked at him with a blank face.

"Actually I could be anywhere else right now I am 16 so technically I can live with another adult which I'm sure I can arrange or I can just rent an apartment under a false name and lie about my age, or I can use my student ID to get a room somewhere, and before you say I don't have the money for that I'll say that I do because I work a job and saved enough my savings account. So I owe you nothing and I will be going out to buy things" They all looked at me baffled and obviously I had more money then I led on. Leonardo decided to speak. I also had a fake ID but they don't need to know that.