19. Looks Like We Got Competition

Start from the beginning

As Fubuki left sending a wink at Spider-man who was now alone in her conference room, signaling the meeting was over, she was glowing with her victory. Everything was going smoothly, and if everything continued to go according to plan.

Spider-man frowned as he saw Fubuki walk away, "Do you even know what fair and square means? Like I'm very outnumbered when we have our match."

Spider-man punched his hand and smiled with determination behind the mask as he stood up from his desk. Maybe he did have a group! He looked down after he felt something crumble in his hand. He had accidentally crushed the video game he had in his hand when he punched it. After a few more pieces fell he let the entire thing go with a worried expression. "Oh, man!"

~~~

"I wonder if that jerk is gonna show up..." said several of Fubuki's members as they stared at the clock and then eyed the reservation time of the room they had rented.

"He'll definitely come." Responded Fubuki as she patiently waited. She had full confidence that Spider-man would come, even if he was alone. There was a knock on the door and it soon opened as Spider-man walked in. Fubuki smiled.

As Spider-man walked in, with a none readable expression on his face, the Blizzard Group noticed he was not alone. Saitama, Genos, Bang, and even King followed close behind, Saitama actually called Tatsumaki to invite her to this competition but unfortunately she had to deal with a dragon level threat assignment meaning she won't be available.

All the members panicked as they saw who Spider-man brought with him, breaking out into a cold sweat as they saw that their chance of beating them had dropped to 0.

Fubuki smiled, but as she did she could feel a small drop of sweat falling the side of her face. She was surprised, but by now she knew not to underestimate this man. As she wiped the drop of sweat off quickly, she confidently said putting on a cool voice, "So you really came Spider-man."

"Oh I didn't know we had to act cool." Spider-man quickly said as he cleared his throat, "Hellish Blizzard, pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Genos suddenly stepped forward. "The likes of you...dare to waste Master Saitama's precious time... I'm not going to let this one slip," he warned as his cold scare jumped from person to person before settling on Fubuki.

Saitama stared with a blank face at Genos. "You sound mad Genos."

The Fubuki group was completely losing it at this point and Fubuki could see it. Before they acted without thinking she stood up. "So that's your 'Spider-Group.'"

Spider-man looked at her and cocked his head, confused. "That's not true, but oh well, these are my friends. What kind of team battle is it gonna be?"

Fubuki slapped a contract on the table. "Before that, can the team representative please sign this contract? We're gonna have a fair and square competition. It's all written here. Don't complain if you get hurt" Fubuki said as she directed an innocent smile at Spider-man.

"Sweet a contract!" Spider-man instantly replied as he signed the paper in his signature in cursive.

Fubuki immediately picked it up and read it aloud, "The loser team will obey every command of the winner team. Haha... you've actually signed this!"