Thirty

Nobara, along with the odd man who had drug her out of the Domain, jolt in surprise at the noticeable change of presence nearby

'A huge presence just appeared.  Did the finger get out of the barrier? If a sorcerer exorcised the finger's host, they must be quite good.' The male rubbed his chin, glancing at Nobara realizing that she too had sensed the finger.

'Even if they did manage to defeat the special-grade, there's no way they'd come out unscathed. I hope they're okay.'

"My apologies." The eccentric male remarks at the ginger-haired girl as he begins to leap away from the sorcerer in a rather odd fashion of him not turning his back on her, and towards the direction of the finger's presence.

"Please forget what I just said."

Nobara immediately gave chase after the man. "Hold it!" 

'He's going after the finger!'

"You and your way of running... Do you really think you can get away like that?" Nobara taunts with a sly smirk once she swiftly closed in on the male.

"I'm a bit insecure about my back, you see. This is your warning. If you see my back, I'll have to kill—"

"Oh?"

The male cut his threat implied for the ginger-haired female sorcerer short upon hearing Yuji's and Y/N's voices from behind him. "Kugisaki!"

"There you are!"

"Oh, brother!" The curse that was being perused by the two student sorcerers greets the other male nonchalantly.

"You..."

Y/N's and Yuji's eyes turn dotted with bafflement as they tried to access what they were looking at.

"You... You saw it, didn't you?!" The male who went by the name of Eso, shrieks angrily referring to the large bloody face covering his entire back, with sunken eyes, no nose and a lipless open mouth, revealing sharp, lengthy teeth.

Y/N whips her eyes away from the sight of the male's grotesque looking back. "Saw what? I saw nothing."

"Huh?! Who?! Sorry, I guess?" Yuji frantically apologizes as did Eso's brother, known as Kechizu.

"Sorry, brother! It wasn't on purpose!" The two held their hands up in surrender though it did little to settle Eso's newly formed rage directed at them.

"I'll kill you!"  Eso seethed, ultimately turning his back on Nobara who took quick action of striking Eso right upside his temple using her cursed energy fueled hammer, casting the male to skid several feet.

"Then what's with the get-up? That's where this weird smell is coming from?" 

Nobara pokes fun at Eso's attire mockingly, resting her hammer against her shoulder.