Fifteen

"At first, 2 looks like it wouldn't be any different from 1 or 3, but it actually captures the changing emotions of the perfectionist who abandons everything

"At first, 2 looks like it wouldn't be any different from 1 or 3, but it actually captures the changing emotions of the perfectionist who abandons everything."

"Ah, so that's why I was able to watch 2."

"At first, I couldn't understand what was so good about it, so I made myself watch it three times. It had the most effective gory scenes, too, so it wasn't easy to rewatch." Junpei replied, finishing with a soft sigh.

"Why'd you go that far?" The pink-haired sorcerer asked his newfound friend, sounding baffled.

"Do you like movies, Itadori-kun?"

"Like Y/N had mentioned before, I've been watching a lot of them lately, for certain reasons. Though I haven't seen them in theaters."  Yuji responded looking out towards the riverbank watching the setting sun glimmer off the water.

"What? But the emotional impact of finding a good one at the theater is huge. Even if on-demand is more convenient. What about you, Y/N-chan?"

"Unlike Yuji, I'm not a huge movie nut. It honestly just depends on the movie whether or not it can catch my attention to make me want to watch it, I would say I prefer action or thriller movies compared to all the other genres. My kind of schedule never allowed me to just drop everything to take a trip to the theaters."

The red-headed girl said as she picked up a small pebble from the ground, tossing the rock across the water making it skip to the other side of the riverbank.

"When was the last time I saw one in a theater?" Yuji wondered; glancing up at the sky for a second then turning to look back at Junpei, "take us with you next time there's one you're into."

"Huh?" The dark-haired teen's eyes widened in astonishment, not believing what had just come out of Yuji's mouth.

"Oh, need our contact info? That's alright with you, isn't it, Y/N?"

A small smile graced the gravity user's lips while she nodded her head, she dug into her pockets fishing out her phone as did Yuji and handed both phones to the dark-haired teen, "here. How do I add friends again?"

Y/N chuckled walking up beside her pink-haired companion to run her fingers through his soft hair." You're completely hopeless Yuji."

"Oh, Junpei?" The three teens looked over towards the sound of the voice calling for Junpei, standing on the top of the steps stood a slender woman who had shoulder-length black hair framing her face, dark brown eyes adorning her features sharing a strong resemblance to the dark-haired teen she was calling for.

"Mom."

"It's unusual to see you out here. Are these friends?" The woman smiled kindly at the two sorcerers near her son. "We just met, actually."

"We may have just met, but I think we can be friends." Yuji exclaimed out happily, raising his hand upwards waving at the woman.

"Really? I hope you get along well, then."