Six

"Our window verified the curse womb three hours ago

"Our window verified the curse womb three hours ago. Once 90 percent were successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal off the center. Citizens within a 500-meter radius have been evacuated, as well." A black-haired male dressed in a suit wearing glasses informed, all the while looking at the juvenile.

"Ijichi-san, question," Yuji raised his hand, cocking his head to the side.

"What's a "window" here?"

"A window is a member of Jujutsu Tech who can see curses. They aren't sorcerers, though."

"Oh, okay."

"Let's continue. Detainee Block 2. At present, five detainees remain there with the curse womb. If this curse womb is the type that metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special- grade cursed spirit."

'Special-grade...' Megumi and Nobara had thought simultaneously.

"Hey, so... I still don't really understand what "special-grade" means. All I know for sure is that they are a pain in the ass and are stupidly strong." Y/N said as she looked at the two teenagers.

"Yeah, me too." Yuji added, placing a hand on the back of his neck, "I also don't completely get what a special-grade exactly is,"

"Then allow me to explain it so even idiots can understand. First, there's Grade 4. A wooden bat is enough for them. Grade 3. If you have a handgun, you can rest easy. Grade 2. It'll be a close call with a shot gun. Grade 1. Even a tank may be insufficient. Then there's special-grade. Let's say you might be on even footing if you carpet bomb it with cluster bombs." The older man explained, breaking it down for the gravity user and cursed boy.

"That's real bad!" The pink-haired male screeched.

"Now, let me ask you something Ijichi-san. Would my Gravity Manipulation technique be rendered ineffective if I was to come face to face with a special-grade cursed spirit?" Y/N pondered.

"Hmm, well you see your ability is incredibly strong indeed but I can't say for certain if it would guarantee you success all the time, special-grade curses are not meant to be taken lightly. I assume though, that it would work out in your favor more likely than not in my opinion. Why do you ask, Nakahara-chan?"

The haunting memory of Sukuna standing up with ease the night he was reincarnated after she had used her Gravity Manipulation on him flashed in her mind.

If Sukuna was able to move as freely as he did whenever she had used her ability on him, would history repeat itself if she was to face another special-grade?

'Maybe it was a fluke? Sukuna is the 'King of Curses' for a reason, I can't let him get in my head, it's not like me to start doubting myself over something that will probably never happen with a different special-grade.'

"No reason, just for curiosity's sake."

Y/N reassured, receiving a nod from the older male in response.