Sixteen

Kanagawa Prefectural Satozakura High School

"The certificate of commendation and the prize for the finest work in the national book report competition does to, Itou Shouta."

Itou Shouta, being the very same high school teen who bullied Yoshino Junpei out of the club room he and his two friends were using as a movie club room, and then preceded to beat up the dark-haired teen.

Itou plastered a closed eyed smile on his face as he was awarded a certificate which he kindly took, the gym filled with fellow high schoolers appalled the well respected and highly popular model student.

"One, two... Shouta-senpai!"  A group of admiring high school girls cheered out dreamily from the sidelines, they squealed in happiness when Itou sent another closed eye smile over to the girls, waving at them.

"Gosh, they're embarrassing me."  Itou walked over, making his way over to the side of the stage platform standing next to a teen boy who had an afro like hairstyle; a small white bandage over his right eyebrow. Itou's obvious fake smile is still on display for the kind act he showed towards his fellow classmates, other than the teens he bullied.

Truly a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Itou discretely tapped his rolled-up certificate against the back of the teen's thigh, causing the afro styled teen to inhale sharply. "What the hell were you thinking? I told you to just write whatever, but you made me win top damn prize."

Itou whispered menacingly, his silky-smooth voice lowered just enough to only where the teen he was talking to could hear the threat in his voice, Itou peered over to the teen, his fake smile replaced with a cold smirk. "You want to die?"

"I-I'm sorry." The teen stuttered, keeping his eyes to the floor, Itou resumed his fake close eyed smile, turning his head slightly away from the teen but still continued to taunt the afroed boy.

"Yet you only landed a participation prize."

Offstage standing amongst the crowd of student bodies, a tall black haired male student sighed, his index finger pressed to his chin. "Shouta-senpai really is cool."

A dark-haired girl butted in, her head popping up next to the male's shoulder.

"Right?" Next to her, a brunette high school female blankly through hooded eyes stared at the stage. "That so? Well, I'll give him props for being rich."

The brunette just so happened to look out of one of the gym windows, some sort of unknown dark black mass was forming up in the sky. "What's that black stuff?"