Four

Y/N's body was paralyzed — no matter how hard she tried to move, her body refused to listen to her

The King of Curses now stood in front of her; completely disregarding a wounded Megumi. Snatching her wrist in bone crushing grip, the gravity manipulator winced as the long sharp nails faintly digging into her skin.

"You woman, you're a strange one, aren't you? The red glow your body gives isn't a form of jujutsu!" He cackled as he observed her, his steadily increasing grip he maintained on her wrist caused blood to slowly trickle out of the small wounds he made. The increasing strength being implied onto felt like Sukuna was attempting to snap Y/N's wrist like a twig.

Overwhelmed by panic and pain, Y/N manipulated Sukuna's gravity. Being unprepared, in spite of the fact he had never encountered someone like Y/N; the King of Curses dropped down to one knee; kneeling before her. The absolute bone-crushing grip Sukuna had on her wrist slipped completely as he braced himself from the unexpected force he felt pulling him down.

His psychotic laugh rung out once more, this time sounding more sinister than before. Lifting his head from bowing at the floor his red eyes leered at Y/N wickedly.

"Gravity Manipulation huh? How interesting, you could be of great use to me." He smirked maliciously at Y/N; with little effort he managed to stand back up on his feet, bewildering the executive.

Her jaw fell agape, startled that he was above to stand upright. Y/N bristled defensively at Sukuna's haughty smirking face, the hairs of the back of her neck stood up the from the way the King of Curses' blood red eyes seemed to stare right through her.

'How is he standing up?! I manipulated his gravity; he shouldn't be standing. None of this is making any fucking sense!'

Sukuna lunged towards the redhead, his sharp black nails extending in an attempt to grab the gravity manipulator again, however the pink-haired male halted abruptly as his right hand grabbed at his cheeks, squeezing hard.

"What do you think you're doing with Y/N and my body? Give it back."

Y/N had cautiously backed away from the distracted Sukuna, standing adjacent next to Megumi as the two teenagers closely scrutinized with uncertainty.

"How are you able to move?" Sukuna demanded with the hand still grabbing on his face, sounding confused in his own way.

"I mean, it's my body."

Sukuna's eyes moderately broaden. "He's suppressing me?"

"Don't move." Megumi instructed, pushing himself into a defensive stance, readying himself to take out the possessed pink-haired teen, despite his physical condition. 

"You're no longer human."

Y/N's thoughts momentarily went straight to Dazai after hearing those three familiar words leave Megumi's lips.