Chapter 16

Blinking for a second there Jason was in disbelief at what his ears had heard, "W-What? Did I hear you correctly there kid?" Jason asked as Peter sighs and nods as he tears up. Jason gulps as he awkwardly wrapped his arms around the boy as a way to at least try and confort the kid. "Hey, if it makes you feel any better mine are gone too." Jason says as Peter snuggles up into his chest to grab at some form of warmth and confort in the olders arms. 'So warm and muscular like Caps arms almost so secure to be in.' Peter thought as he enjoyed this small slice of heaven Jason brought to him.

Jason had no idea what he was suppose to do as held onto the boy with a strong hold around them. "Umm okay tell me when to let go and I will." Jason says just to break the thin ice between the two as Peter looked up at Jason as if the slightly older male was his hero. And for some reason Jason had begun to feel his heart thumping rather loudly in his ear. 'What the hell is wrong with me? Is this what it is like to have someone that looks up to you for onces?' Jason questioned and gulps as he sweats and face gone flustered.

He hadn't even thought that he would ever get a single fan yet alone some kid that seemed to have known the Avengers on a more personal level. "So kid what are you even here for?" Jason asked as Peter stared back up at him and smiled widely, "I live here!" The brunette grins and announced to Jason who nods at that, "Oh really? Who are you spiderman?" Jason joked and laughed but quickly stopped as Peter nods his head excitedly as only a few people knew him as the hero.

"Holy crap I was only joking and you implying that you actually are him and here I thought he was going yo be a lot older since he has man in his hero's name." Jason stated as he didn't expect a literal teenager one that was far younger than him by what 3 years being a well knew and loved hero like spiderman. A hero that was even more loved than Nightwing but was also hated as well. "Oh my god!" Was all that Jason could say as he fainted from over thinking all of this.