Chapter 14

After that whole encounter Jason had ended up escaping the cave in depreciation. Fighting off who ever had decided to get in his way of leaving, his way out to freedom of a fate he so desperately doesn't want to repeat again. So he ran away from whatever fate that Bruce had planned for him and just leave the city all together as he knew he won't be able to grab his things and leave. Or even be able to take a taxi to leave either so he went on foot and ran to whatever location he can stay at.

Which had lead him to the Avengers tower. Jason didn't know why he felt like going to such a place and didn't think much of it. It had taken him a long with to get there with just his legs running as fast as he could ro get to the tower. As he does so and was about to try and knock on the door Natasha was there opening it and let's him in. Not explaining why he was there or asking how the Black Widow knew that he was coming. He just ran on through to try and find Clint the only one he trusts now and when he does the purple Archer was greeted by being rammed into.

"What the fuck!?" Clint yells in pain but paused as he saw the hurt look in Jason's eyes before returning the hug. "Please no one ask any questions about this." He says as all his teammates sighs and nods as they left the two alone to their own devices. Just leaving Jason and Clint alone together at the living room holding onto one another more aggressively on Jason's part. "Hey buddy can't say I was expecting you to drop by and visit but I'm certainly not mad at it." Clint says and chuckles trying to lighten the mood as he strokes and pats the youngers back.

It was just silence between the both of them as Jason's trembling has slowly stopped. Clint smiled as je looked down at the sleepy face in front of him now and debated to take a picture of the adorable face. 'Maybe not now since he seems to be in great trouble. I wonder what even happened?' He thought the question that he was and maybe the rest of the Avengers are dying to know.