Chapter 13

When Jason had finally woken up from his slumber the first thing he had noticed was that he was tied to the chair in the batcave. It had reminded him of the first time he was here as a kid when Batman had taken him in and Alfred had to free him. Oh the agrony in that now! A memory of how he was first brought to the batcave and it was all because of the bat himself being too careless with his car. 'What a memory!' Jason thought and smirked as he had almost let's out a chuckle but stopped himself as he frowns.

"What is it this time?!" He growls out as everyone in the gave had just stared at him as he was pushed to the batcomputer. Jason looked at the back of his adopted father who looked tall in front of it but also rather vulnerable. It had confused Jason as he didn't yet understand the situation he was in. That was until Bruce had stepped aside to show Jason the amounts of evidence that was against him. "What the hell?" Was all that Jason was able to say in the moment as he looked apon the screen with wide eyes filled with disbelief.

"I wasn't even in the fucking city! And you all are accusing me of murder?" Jason yells as he tears up and looked around at all those that called themselves his family even when they had done jackshit for him. "Is this some sick prank?" Jason snarks as he looked utterly shocked and disappointed that they would come to such false conclusions that he was the killer. "I promised not to kill in Gotham!' He yells again only to be slapped by Bruce, "It was in the outer boards of Gotham into New York. You where the only only that was able to do it because you went to New York."

Bruce growls as everyone froze up and let's the man continue to speak too scare to interven, "There where plenty of opportunities that you could have killed this one man. But of cause since he was a criminal that would give you every reason to murder him wouldn't it." Bruce stated as if he knew Jason well when in actuality the older male didn't.  He knew absolutely nothing of what Jason had become through the years he had came back to the family. Never even bothered to have watched his second oldest son grow up into the man he is now.

Bruce was always there on the side lines just watching Jason waiting fir the 19 year old to finally tumble and fall. And now just some misunderstanding was getting Jason into jail in Arkham Asylum probably and maybe next to Joker. "Wha the fucking hell is wrong with you people?!"