Chapter 6

Bucky was in the area and on the prowl was what was read on Jason's phone as the said anti-hero seemed to hunt in the early mornings and late nights. 'Kinda like me another thing we have in common. Maybe if we meet somehow we would get along.' Jason thought then shook his head at that mere idea, "Stupid, stupid, stupid." He muttered mostly to himself as he knew that was rather unlikely to happen. 'He probably wouldn't even want to be associated with a guy who is under the watch of Batman.'

After finishing of his breakfast Jason left to look around and made sure to always keep his costume on him at all times just in case if he does find the man he is looking for. And when he does Jason ran to change in an empty alley and instantly got on top of the rooftops and followed the man. Unaware that their was someone following him as well.

Clint may not be the smartest tool in the shed but he sure as hell can think of an quick escape and was more than will to lend a pair of hands to anyone in need. So he thought it was a good idea to stalk the Red Hood one of Batman's prodigies. To be fair he didn't care who the person he was help was a rival or not he was just willing to help and that was what he was planning on doing. "So new guy what are we planning." He spoke up shocking Red Hood who instantly had guns aimed at the purple wearing archer.

"What the hell!"