Chapter 10

Jason was soon at home and was tired as he really didn't want to do anything at all. But soon he had gotten a knock on the door. 'Who the hell could that even be?' Jason questioned as he got up and walked to the door opening it slightly only to see, "Hawkeye?" Jason says as he was questioning his eyes now as he saw the hero in front of him. "Yep! Please don't ask how I had managed to find you." Clint squeaked out making Jason roll his eyes and sigh before letting the older inside ehis home.

"Let me guess you followed me here didn't you." Jason stated with an heavy sighs as Clint nods being awfully honest. To which Jason was kinda glad about as he didn't need to try to force out the answers from him. "Whatever, are you here for something?" Jason asked as Clint shook his head, "Then why the hell are you even at my house?" Jason growls out getting annoyed, "Well I was thinking that we could talk and hang out sometime you know. Here is my card, it had my number on it so you can call me when you need me." The blond say as he was about to leave.

Jason had decided to grab the blond archer's shoulder preventing them from leaving, "Don't leave just yet you have came all of this way to see me so it only seems fair that we hung out now. And also the big bat had decided it was alright to hand out with you at least so I'm sure everything would be fine." Jason say unaware the shir storm that was heading towards him.