Upon hearing this news, Yun Ruoyue said to Chu Xuanchen: "Now that King Jin has an heir, with his personality, he may start to make trouble again."

Chu Xuanchen had a careless smile at the corner of his mouth, "Let him make trouble, this king will accompany him, without his opponent, this king is really lonely!"

"How come this king Jin couldn't hold back as soon as he had an heir? Look at King Rui and King Yan. They also have children and daughters. I haven't seen them like this." Yun Ruoyue said.

Chu Xuanchen said: "I haven't seen them like this? Yue'er, it's just that you don't know it. In fact, they hide extremely deeply. King Jin is just making chaos on the surface, they are different, they often hide in the dark and pick things. It's just that. They have always been cautious, and they didn't let anyone grab the handle. They are now sitting on the mountain and watching the tigers fighting, and they want to take advantage of the fishermen's profit, so they don't have a head start!"

Yun Ruoyue was stunned, "So, Prince Li Mansion is really in crisis on all sides. It seems that King Rui, King Yan and others have to guard against it."

As soon as the voice fell, Mo Li's voice came from outside, "It's not good, Lord, something has happened to Master Zhang Qing!"

"Zhang Qing? What's wrong with him?" Chu Xuanchen stood up, looking at Mo Li with a serious expression.

Mo Li hurriedly said: "I heard that Master Zhang forced Yuer, who was leaning on the Red Mansion, to have a relationship with him, but because that day was the day of Yuer's redemption, Yuer had already been in good health, so she couldn't follow it. Master Zhang became angry and became angry. The knife killed Yu'er! Now Master Zhang has been imprisoned by King Xian in the Mansion Yin Da jail, Lord, go and have a look!"

"What? Master Zhang killed someone?" Chu Xuanchen was surprised.

And Xiaodie, standing behind Yun Ruoyue, suddenly walked out angrily after hearing that Yuer was killed, and said angrily: "No, how could Yuer die? I saw her a few days ago. She said at the time that she had raised enough money to redeem her body and had already redeemed her body from the old bustard. She said that she finally didn't have to pick up guests at the red building. Why was she killed and why

Chapter 1892: The death of Yuer

"Xiaodie, this Yuer is the Yuer you usually talk about?" Yun Ruoyue saw Xiaodie very angry, and hurriedly took her arm.

If it was the Yuer she often heard, it would be a pity.

Fluttershy's eye sockets were suddenly crimson, and her eyes became red and round.

She said angrily: "Yes, Niang Niang, that's Yu'er. Yu'er is the leader of Lean Honglou. When I was a spy at Lean Honglou, she was the one who served her. I'm just Yu'er's maid, but she has no airs at all. She treats me very well and treats me as her own sister. She loves reading, loves poems, songs, piano, chess, calligraphy, and calligraphy. Although she is in the dust, she has a self-motivated heart. She is thrifty and frugal. Working hard to save money is to one day be good. Why would she die for such a good person? God is so cruel to her! This Lord Zhang is even more cruel. He actually killed Yu'er cruelly because of his own desires!"

Chu Xuanchen said: "Xiaodie, you and Yu'er have the same sisters, this king understands your feelings very well. But this king believes in Lord Zhang's character, he will definitely not kill innocent people indiscriminately, and this king suspects that there is something hidden in it. !"

Xiaodie nodded and said, "Master, I know Master Zhang is the most loyal subordinate of the prince. But if he really kills Yu'er, I also hope that the prince can seek justice for Yu'er."