02 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖞 𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖉

Start from the beginning

And come to think of it, Holly can see some resemblance between this Weasley and Charlie. Just like how Draco described him (minus the more children than can afford part); the Weasley's have the most vibrant red hair, she remembered being in awe when she saw Charlie. Then the freckles, although this Weasley's freckles were more prominent than Charlie's.

She strained her memory for his name, she knew Charlie had told her once that he had a brother about her age but she can't remember his name.

Although that was the least of her concern at the present moment as Draco turned back to Harry, "You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."

He held out his hand to shake Harry's, but Harry didn't take it. Holly grew more concerned, she knew by the pink rising on the back of Draco's neck that he's about to blow any second.

"I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks." Harry replied instead.

"I'd be careful if I were you, Potter," Draco said slowly, his voice levelled. "Unless you're a bit politer you'll go the same way as your parents. They didn't know what was good for them, either. You hang around with riffraff like the Weasleys and that Hagrid, and it'll rub off on you."

Harry and the Weasley boy stood up, anger radiating off their skin like hot cheetos.

"Say that again," the Weasley said, his face as red as his hair.

"Oh, you're going to fight us, are you?" Draco sneered.

"Unless you get out now," said Harry.

Holly ducked her head and covered her mouth with her hand, she couldn't help it really as the smile grew on her face. Through the compartment window, Harry was looking at Holly with a slightly furrowed brow.

Then-

"But we don't feel like leaving, do we, boys? We've eaten all our food and you still seem to have some."

Goyle reached toward the Chocolate Frogs next to the red head boy - Weasley leapt forward, but before he'd so much as touched Goyle, Goyle let out a horrible yell.

A rat was hanging off his finger, sharp little teeth sunk deep into Goyle's knuckle. Crabbe and Draco backed away as Goyle swung the rat round and round, howling. Goyle even stepped on Holly's foot in the process, she let out a hiss as she brought her feet up and back away from the three.

When the rat finally flew off and hit the window, all three of them disappeared at once. Down the corridor, and out of sight.

Holly was still hopping on one foot when Hermione found her "What has been going on?" she asked, looking at Holly and then at the sweets all over the floor as Weasley picked up his rat.

"I think he's been knocked out," Weasley said to Harry. He looked closer at the rat. "No- I don't believe it, he's gone back to sleep!"

Holly groaned as she placed her foot down, then she stomped off. Harry watched as she went, bewildered and confused. No, he doesn't believe he caught her name.

***

"Did you find Trevor?" Hannah asked as Holly slammed the door behind her.

"No," Holly curtly replied.

The compartment door slid open again to a defeated Neville followed by Hermione.

"You three best change into your robes," she said. "I expect we'll be arriving soon."

"Don't worry Neville," Hannah placed a hand on his shoulder and gave it a pat. "I'm sure Trevor will pop up sooner or later."

"Soon, I hope." Then Neville trudged out of their compartment so the girls could change.