02 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖞 𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖉

After that, the train ride went smoothly; Holly learned alot about her three companions: how she and Hermione shared a love for reading, Neville's insight on the different Houses, and Hannah's talent with muggle magic tricks (something her Mum taught her).

That was until the trolley lady came to their compartment. As Neville was buying sweets, his toad, Trevor leaped from the chair and hopped out of their compartment.

"Trevor!" Neville shouted as he leapt for his toad, Trevor hopped away and disappeared into the hallway.

"Don't worry, Neville." Holly said as she and Hannah helped Neville onto his feet. "I'll help you find him."

"And I'll stay here in case Trevor comes back," Hannah's smile faltered briefly, but it was back in a blink. "Or in case Hermione comes back."

Their companion had gone ahead and changed into her robes, she estimated that they'll arrive soon and had advised the others to change as well.

It would be wise for Hannah to stay behind and tell Hermione, but Holly had also learned that Hannah has an irrational fear of live amphibians.

"Come on, before he gets away!" Neville dashed off, hurrying after his hopping friend.

Holly searched every nook and crannies of the hallway while Neville checked in every compartment. But just as she was heading back to their compartment empty handed, she immediately recognized the three boys making their way towards her.

Holly turned quickly, but she wasn't quick enough when she heard her cousin's penetrating voice.

"Holly!" Draco called, Holly froze and mentally prepared herself as she felt Draco, Crabbe and Goyle's presence nearby. "Been looking for you, come along."

"Why?" Holly asked, turning around to face Draco who grabbed her arm and dragged her along.

He was practically sprinting through the hall as he said, "Have you not heard? Harry Potter's on board."

"So?"

"We're gonna go meet him."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

Goyle pulled a compartment door open, the three entered without being invited in. Holly stayed behind, she looked around hoping to make a quick escape. Unfortunately for her, the way back to her compartment was blocked by a bunch of students fooling around.

With a loud huff, she turned back to her cousin.

"Is it true?" He asked. "They're saying all down the train that Harry Potter's in this compartment. So it's you, is it?"

"Yes," said the scrawny boy. At first, Holly didn't recognize him through the compartment window.

He looked nothing like what a saviour of a magical world should look like, he was thin and scrawny with messy unkempt hair and crooked glasses. His baggy jeans and t-shirt was two sizes too big, it looked like something that should belong to Crabbe and Goyle with their meaty arms and round bellies.

"This is Crabbe and this is Goyle," introduced Draco. "And my name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

The ketchup haired boy with Harry Potter sniggered, Draco turned to him with a sharp look.

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My father told me all the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford."

Huh, so this was another Weasley. In all her life, she's only met one Weasley. She knew there were several of them, but she's only been introduced to one. Charlie Weasley, Tonks' school friend. He was nice and taught Holly to play Quidditch the one time he visited their house.