"Well look who's getting friendly all of a sudden" Quinn said as she bumbed her hips to mine. I was really in a good mood. I, Emily Preston, suddenly slapped her butt. She yelped in surprise "Did you just-?" She trailed off. I nodded while I stuck my tongue out.

She suddenly stretched her arms like she was warming up. Crap. She's gonna kill me. "Yeah. You better run" She said while smiling wickedly. I suddenly have the need to suddenly protect myself.

And then she moved quickly darting forward and I ran out of the changing room.

"Help!" I screamed while laughing uncontrollably. "Yeah you better run little girl." She yelled.

I ran to the nearest person I can find. Jared. I hid behind him using him as shield.

"Jared! Help!"

"Don't you dare help her or I'll cut your balls" Quinn said threatening him but you can hear her playful tone of voice.

"Woah. Sorry Emily" He said laughing he suddenly ran away from me. TRAITOR!

But then I realized that I have no shield anymore. I ran again then I saw a group of guys with the all familiar blonde. I ran past them, on the way slapping Matt's hot, cute little butt. He yelped and then I heard him ask somebody. "What the fuck? Did she just slapped my-?" He said unable to continue. And the guys roared in laughter. Then I heard Quinn say "Yeah, Get your ass in here and help me!"

I was running, with Quinn and Matt chasing me. "I'm gonna get you!" Matt said gaining on me.

"Corner her!" Quinn yelled. Then I stopped when Quinn was suddenly in front of me and Matt was behind me.

"Lets talk about it guys" I said.

"Nope. You just slapped my booty. I'll slap yours. An eye for an eye. An ear for a ear." Matt said wickedly and I laughed.

"It's an eye for an eye, A tooth for a tooth." Quinn while laughing I took that as my chance and I ran.

"Em! Look out!" Someone yelled. Kyle I think.

I running forward Madison. Oh Crap. I can't even stop running. I was too fast. And me being me, I just freaking closed my eyes.

I bumbed into her. Hard. And we both landed with a big loud bang. People gathered to us and I laid there. I saw Brody carrying someone. Madison. Wait- Madison? He was carrying her running off. Followed by Quinn.

"Oh God. I'm so sorry." I said as I try to stand up but I can't. And I groaned. "Don't move idiot!" Ralph said his voice full of panic.

"So we call each other idiots now? Its more barbaric compared to babe. But If you want that as our pet name. I can manage." I joking but winced in pain when I moved my right foot.

"Stop joking around! Come on I'll take you to the infirmary" Ralph said lifting me up.

"Jeez. I'm fine. Its just a sprained ankle." I said. He worries too much. How cute.

"No. What if you have a fracture!? What if you can't walk anymore!?" Ralph said panicking.

"Lover boy. I'm fine! I just need to sit down." I said and he reluctantly agreed.

Matt then sat beside me while he suddenly put ice in my ankle. How and when he got the ice was beyond me. "Sorry." He said apologizing to me. Why is he even apologizing for? He didn't do anything.

"None of this is your fault. Its my fault slapping your cute little booty." He chuckled and so did Ralph.

"If you need to slap anyone's butt. You can just ask me." Ralph said wagging his eyebrows and I playfully puched his shoulders. The gym professor blew his whistle signaling us to come forward.

Ralph kissed my forehead running of with Matt. Obviously I can't stand so I was left on the bench. Sitting.

Wow. Great birthday.

It was a very tiring day. Turns out that Madison broke her arm. I kept apologizing but she said it was her fault because she wasn't looking. But it was indeed my fault. I left her with Brody who was beside her bed. I can't help to feel a little jealous. I know its selfish of me. But I can't help it.

I sighed as I flopped on my bed. Can this day can get any worse. Then suddenly my phone rang. An unknown Id caller flashed through my screen. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Emily! He- we- going out- asked me." Madison said through her sobs. I recognized her voice. Her voice is still sweet even when she's crying. Wow. This girl is amazing.

"Slow down. What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. Why is she calling? Why is she crying?

"Brody." She said his name lovingly and my heart started to clench. "He asked me to- to g-go out with him." She continued.

"Pardon?" I asked again. I think I'm hearing things.

"He asked me to go out with him" She said as she squeled in excitement.

Wow. Best Birthday ever. Sarcasm noted.

A/N:

Hi guys. Sorry guys. I uploaded late again. So sorry. I've got a lot of school stuff going on. But I made this chapter just to not keep yOu waiting.

COMMENT EVERYONE!

MESSAGE ME FOR SUGGESTIONS.

:)))

Niki <3