Part 20: Oxana

Part 20

NSFW

Oxana POV:
We're just laying in bed in our nice new house, everything is perfect. Eve was fast asleep with her arms and legs wrapped around me, I snuck out from her grasp and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, oh we don't have any food. I went back upstairs and put on my clothes from yesterday, wrote a note, put it on Eves bedside cabinet and left. I got in the car and started driving towards the shops.

I got to an Asda and got out the car, it was raining and quite windy. I went into Asda and grabbed a trolly. I walked down the meat aisle and grabbed steaks, sausages, fish, gammon etc. Then I went to the vegetable aisle and grabbed broccoli and carrots and mushrooms etc.

I finished grabbing what we needed like snacks, proper food, drinks (mainly alcohol) and payed. I pushed the trolly to the car and put all the bags in then returned the trolly.
I started up the engine and started driving home, I can't wait to see Eve.

I got home and took all the bags inside, I finished up and locked the car. I went upstairs to check on Eve and I walked in on her getting dressed. She was just pulling her panties up.
Eve: Oxana!!
Oxana: Hey
She ran over to me in just her panties and hugged me.
Eve: I missed you!
Oxana: I missed you too love but we needed food.
She wrapped her arms around me and dragged me over to the bed, she started viciously tearing at my clothes.
Oxana: Woah Eve calm down.
She didn't listen she just latched her mouth onto my neck and continued undoing my trousers.
Oxana: Eve please, we fucked last night.
Eve: So? Why can't we again?
She was right and I just gave up and let her continue undressing me. She pulled my t-shirt off over my head which left me in just my bra and panties. She grabbed my neck and pulled me in to kiss her, we kissed for ages, our tongues battling for dominance and both of us hungrily touching each other.

About and hour and a half later we finished up.
Oxana: Okay now we need to have breakfast.
Eve: But I just had mineee.
Oxana: Eve, I mean proper food.
Eve: Your pussy is proper food thoughh!!
Oxana: Oh my god. Eve.
Eve: Oxana.
Oxana: Come on let's go downstairs and have sausage, eggs and mushrooms.
Eve: Ugh fine.
Oxana: Thank you.
We went downstairs and Eve sat down.
Eve: Baby I'm cold.
Oxana: I mean you are butt naked and I'm just in lingerie, wrap the blanket around you.
I continued cooking and felt Eve watching my every single move. I finished cooking breakfast and served it. Eve finished her plate within seconds and walked over to the fridge.
Oxana: What are you looking for?
Eve didn't answer, she just grabbed a bottle of wine out the fridge and opened it.
Oxana: Wait Eve.
Eve: Yeah?
Oxana: Can you grab the Vodka please?
Eve: Hmm... Okay.
Eve walked back over to the table and sat down opposite me.
Oxana: What do you want to do today?
Eve: You
Oxana: Uh no, Konstantin and Carolyn are arriving today.
Eve: Pleasee
Oxana: Eve we had sex this morning, maybe later okay?
Eve: Yay!

I finished eating my food and waited for Eve to finish hers. I grabbed our plates and put them by the sink then walked back over to the table and sat back down. Eve opened the bottle of wine and just drank straight out of the bottle; I watched her and just smiled a tone. I hear a knock at the door and go to answer it but remembers I'm just in lingerie so I grabbed the spare blanket and wrapped it around me. I opened the door and saw Konstantin and Carolyn.
Carolyn: Hi Villanelle
Oxana: Oh yeah I prefer Oxana now.
Carolyn: Oh okay.
I moved out the way and let them in, luckily Eve was wrapped in a blanket.
Oxana: Eve and I need to quickly do something upstairs.
Konstantin: Oh Okay.
Eve and I ran upstairs almost tripping over our blankets. We ran into the bedroom and took the blankets off, we started getting dressed and I put on a white suit ⬇️⬇️

 We ran into the bedroom and took the blankets off, we started getting dressed and I put on a white suit ⬇️⬇️

And eve just wore her normal clothes.
Eve: Oh my.. you look so... Hot.
Oxana: You're hot too.
She put her hands on my waist and kissed me.
I love being the dominant one so I put my hands behind her neck and started French kissing her, after a while I pulled away.
Oxana: Let's not keep Carolyn and Konstantin waiting.
We walked downstairs and saw the two sat on the sofa. Eve and I walked over to the other sofa and looked at the others.
Konstantin: So eve, how has Oxana been behaving?
Eve looked at me and then back at Konstantin.
Eve: Oh she's been very good
She stroked along my jawline with her index finger which made me shudder.
Carolyn: So how was Paris for you two?
Oxana: Oh it was great me and Eve had so much fun.
I looked over at eve and smirked and she instantly knew what I mean by 'so much fun'
Eve: Oxana!
She went all red and covered her face.
Konstantin: So much fun.. Oh, Oxana really?
I raised my eyebrows and did a little evil grin.
Oxana: What can I say, she enjoyed it.
I moved my eyes over to Eve who was still hiding her face.

We were just sat chatting to each other when there was another knock on the door. I got up to go answer it but Eve stood up and pushed me back down onto the sofa. I got straight back up and ran after Eve and picked her up.
Eve: Put me down!!
She was kicking her legs around and flapping all around the place but I just kept my grip on her and walked to the door. I put her down and opened it. As I was opening it Eve climbed on my back and wrapped her legs around my hips. I just opened the door.
Oxana: Hi
It was Elena and Hugo.
Hugo: Hey Oxana.
Oxana: You must be Hugo.
Eve got off my back and stood next to me. I looked over at her and she was giving Hugo a death stare.
Oxana: Eve hunny-
Elena: Hey! Eve calm down.
Eve eventually stopped and wrapped her arms around me.
We all walked into the living room and we sat at the table and everyone else had wine but I was just sat there with my vodka protecting it like I was some sort of snake.

Finally finished part 20! I have motivation so I will start writing part 21 later. Also Omg that photo of Jodie Comer makes me fold 😍😩