Part 2: Villanelle

Part 2

Villanelle Pov:

I hate it. I miss Eve. I always hope to receive a text from her but I don't. Last time I saw her I took her on a date. It was lovely. If I could've I would've kissed her right there but there were people around and I didn't want any homophobic people to attack her. I don't care about me. But I care about her.

All I do is sit I'm my crappy little apartment in Paris and watch some shitty programmes I don't even understand! Like put some bloody English channels on or something!! I wish Eve could be here. Just sat next to me on the sofa cuddling with me while laughing at these rubbish TV shows. If we had our own TV show it would be so chaotic. Like a MI5 agent chasing after some high ranking psychopath.
I don't like to call myself a psychopath but it's what I am I guess.

Maybe I should go visit Eve. Actually, no, bad idea. I'm probably super wanted by Caroline or something. But... It's Eve. Maybe I should message her... No No I can't. What if she's deleted me out of her life and she hates me. I shouldn't have left her like that. What if she's dead... oh no no no I can't deal with that. She's so special to me.

I'm so glad that Moustache got stabbed. He was such a jerk. He never loved Eve. I can treat her way better than him. I know how to treat a woman. He did not. He literally cheated on her with that weird Gemma girl. At least I got rid of her. She had such an annoying voice. I love Eve.