Part 16: Villanelle

Part 16

NSFW!

Villanelle POV:
We were finally on the ferry. It was quite empty so that was good. Eve was resting her head on my shoulder.
Eve: "Are you okay?"
Villanelle: "Hm? Oh yeah I'm fine. Just not used to travelling by ferry. I always fly."
Eve: "Ah I get that."
She kissed me on the cheek and wrapped her arm around me. I kissed her back. We stopped and I got up.
Villanelle: "Hungry?"
Eve: "Yes!"

After a bit we got off the ferry.
Villanelle: "Hm. We have a nice long walk to the train station."
Eve: "Long? How long?"
Villanelle: "About half an hour."
I looked at Eve and forced an awkward smile.
Eve: "Seriously?"
Villanelle: "I can get us a taxi but it'll be better just to walk there."
Eve: "Fine we'll walk."

We got to the train station just on time and got on a train towards London St Pancreas.
Next station is Folkestone Central
Villanelle: "Want to get off here? I heard it's really nice."
Eve: "Sure."
We got off the train at Folkestone and left the station. There was a big park and a corner shop.
Villanelle: "Oh look! A bus stop. We'll get the bus into town."
We did just that. We walked through town dragging our suitcases. We had to go down a big road called Remembrance Road which was on a hill. Eventually we found a hotel called 'The Grand Burstin' which looked like a boat which I found pretty cool and it was right by the sea. I got us a balcony room with a sea view and we had a double bed and a single bed. Eve flopped down onto the double bed.
Eve: "God I'm tired, are you tired?"
She looked over at me and did a little smile.
Villanelle: "Hm not really. I want to explore. Also last time you flopped down onto a bed and said that to me you stabbed me so I'm gonna keep my distance."
Eve: "So you don't trust me?"
I realised I had upset her and started panicking.
Villanelle: "No. No! No not that! I was just making a point that you said the same thi-"
Eve: "I've changed since then Villanelle."
Villanelle: "I know you have!"
Eve: "Yeah right bitch. Whatever just go out and fucking explore I don't give a shit what you do."
I swear my heart shattered into tiny pieces right then and there.
Villanelle: "Oh, okay. Bye Eve Polastri."
I left and slammed the door. I feel horrible for calling her 'Polastri' but she upset me first. She's probably just had a long morning.

I went into town and went to a couple of jewellery shops and brought Eve a couple necklaces. After I went to McDonald's and got a Big Mac meal with a Coca Cola. I don't usually eat unhealthy food but I felt crap so I did. I started walking back to the hotel when I felt a shit tone of rage over come me. This so all Eves fault.

When I got in I closed the door behind me and walked over to the single bed since Eve was on the double bed.
Eve: "Villanelle! Look I'm sor-"
Villanelle: "Piss off."
Eve: "Oh okay."
I felt my eyes water but I need to get over it. I wiped my eyes and just sat staring out the window.

Usually when I feel angry and emotional I have sex. I know it's odd but it's how I am. Eve got up and went to go to the bathroom. I got up after her and followed her into the bathroom. I locked the door behind us.
Eve: "V? What are yo-"
I pinned her against the wall and started viciously kissing her up her neck and to her lips. I tongued her and snuck my hand down her pants to try and get her in the mood. It worked so well. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and with my index finger I teased her entrance. I will still kissing her and she was already falling apart; she was moaning and grabbing my shoulders and had started trying to rip my clothes apart just to see my body. I have to forgive her now since she was making me feel so good. I picked her up and left the bathroom, I put her on the bed so I could close the curtains. I went back over the the bed and stood at the end of the bed as I slowly spread Eves legs, she had her back arched and was biting down on her bottom lip. I slowly got undressed and then got to work.

Hi! I'm so sorry this took a lot longer to get finished than expected, I've been busy and pretty much forgot about this! The reason I made villanelle like this is because it's what she's like in the books and also the reason I used "Eve Vorontsova" in one of the past chapters is because Vorontsova is Villanelles last name in the book. I will try to upload more as soon as I can!