Part 15: Eve

Part 15

Tiny bit of NSFW

Eve POV
Villanelle and I were swaying around on the dance floor. V lifted her head off my shoulder and kissed me, I kissed her back. Suddenly we were interrupted.

Elderly woman 1: "Excuse me. Why are you two kissing? It's wrong for two girls to kiss."
I knew V was not happy about this so I just let her do the talking.
Villanelle: "So? What if it is wrong? What are you gonna do about it hm?"
The woman suddenly looked at V in pure horror.
Elderly woman 1: "I- I'll call the police!"
V: "You'll call the police for someone being gay?"
The woman just stood there looking at us with angry eyes. She eventually gave up and went back to her table.
Villanelle: "I'm gonna kill her."
Eve: "I know."
V is so predictable.

We eventually left. V happened to have a knife in her pocket, she takes a weapon everywhere just incase. While we were walking back we saw the woman from earlier.
Villanelle: "Eve hide behind that bin incase we have to make a run for it okay?"
I nodded and did what she told me. I poked my head around the corner because it's so satisfying to watch her kill someone; The look on her face, how violent she is, how she kills them.
Villanelle: "Hello Ma'am. I'm very sorry for earlier when I snapped at you."
Elderly woman 1: "Hm? Oh uh hello. Are you straight now? Since your ugly little girlfriend isn't around."
I saw her fist clench. She hates when people are mean to me. She slowly pulled out the knife. She didn't say a single word she just stabbed her right in the heart and then repeatedly stabbed her torso. When the body collapsed she threw the knife on top of the body.
Villanelle: "No, I'm not straight. Never will be."
She turned around and started walking over to the bin. I stood up and looked at her. She looked like a lion who had just killed it's prey. There was blood all over her and her hair was a mess. She did a little smile and then gently grabbed my hand. We started walking home. I let her wear my coat to cover up the blood all over her clothes.

When we got in she basically ripped the coat off and walked over to the sofa. I walked behind her and sat next to her. She pulled me on top of her.
Eve: "You look so hot when you have blood on you."
Villanelle: "Thanks, you look hot no matter what."
Villanelle was definitely in a bad mood. I'm not too sure what triggered it but this is Villanelle, her moods change within seconds. I know that for sure because now she's kissing me up and down my neck and then to my face. She lifted me off of her and got up, she picked me up and started walking to the bedroom.
Eve: "V- Villanelle! Put me down!"
I kicked around a bit but Villanelle was too strong and I gave up and accepted my fate that I was about to be fucked.

         ———————————————

We were both just laying in bed naked and tired. Villanelle was mainly on top of me than the bed but that's fine, she is my fiancé after all. She wasn't finished so she started placing hickeys all down my neck.
Villanelle: "You excited for England tomorrow?"
Shit! How did I forget. I stared blankly at her.
Villanelle: "You forgot didn't you?"
She stared in my eyes and did a little smile.
Villanelle: "Don't panic, I've sorted out the Ferry tickets. We'll get a train from here to Calais to board the ferry and then we get off the ferry in Dover. After there we'll get a train to London but we can stop along the way if you want since there's some nice towns near Dover. Dover is pretty boring."
Eve: "That'll be lovely."
I kissed Villanelle on the cheek and slowly started to fall asleep. I can't wait for tomorrow!

I woke up about 5AM to Villanelle touching me I can't believe she was literally fingering me to wake me up.
Eve: "I- I'm awake!"
Villanelle: "I know, I'm not finished though."
After 5 minutes she finished. She got out of bed and got dressed, I did the same. She put on one of her suits, of course. I mean this is Villanelle, she loves suits. She gave me one of her t-shirts and a pair of jogging bottoms.
Eve: "Queen? You have a Queen t-Shirt?"
Villanelle: "Hm? Oh yeah I got that for you. It's brand new.. kinda. I wore it a bit so that it smells like me."
I put it on and then hugged her.
Eve: "How did you know I liked Queen?"
Villanelle: "Eve, I literally stalked you for ages. I know everything about you. Now come on let's get packed."

We packed our bags and said our last goodbyes to Villanelles apartment then left.
The train station was quite busy considering it's 6:30 in the morning. Me and Villanelle got  table seats so that was good. The train journey was long and boring. It took 3 hours to get to Calais. We grabbed our bags and got off the train. We walked to the ferry boarding and luckily we didn't have to wait long at all. We got on the ferry and sat down.
Villanelle: "I don't usually like travelling by ferry but I wanted to see the South East of England so I thought it'd be nice."
Eve: "I like the sea."
I slid my hand into Villanelles and kissed her.

Sorry! Uploading will take longer since I've been busy with school but I'm on holidays next week so I'll definitely post more parts a lot faster!