Part 10: Villanelle

Part 10

Mentions of S3x

Villanelle POV:
I think it's time I ask her the big question. I've liked her for ages now. But first I'm going to go out and buy her presents since it's been exactly 4 years since we had our first interaction in her Kitchen.
V: "Eve, baby."
Eve: "Yes?"
She turned her head to look at me. Her hair a mess from the amazing sex we had this morning.
V: "I'm going out in town today. I have to do something. You can stay here or go out but if you see me don't come up to me please."
Eve: "Oh okay! I'll probably stay here and catch up on sleep because SOMEONE thought it was a good idea to have sex twice within the period of 12 hours."
She was being sarcastic. I just laughed at her and got out of bed not too bothered by the fact I was still naked. It's normal. She is my girlfriend I guess. But we never confirmed it.

I went to my closest and picket out my favourite suit because it wasn't just my favourite but it was also Eves favourite. When I got dressed I walked over to the bed, I stared down at Eve and as soon as she opened her sleepy eyes they widened and she smiled. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me so I was laying on top of her.
Eve: "You're wearing that suit! I love it. It makes you look sexy."
I laughed at her.
V: "I've got to go now Eve. I'll be back about 4PM."
I kissed her on the lips and let her kiss me back.
Eve: "I love you."
V: "I love you more."

I walked around a few shops and saw a outfit I knew Eve would love. So I brought it for her. I went to a perfume shop and got her the best perfume ever. La Villanelle. I brought it because she loves me and I'm named after it soooo- I had to. I brought her a few other things like clothes and a teddy. I walked past a pet shop and saw an adorable puppy. I went in and asked if I could hold it. He was so fluffy. He was a German Shepard and Husky mix. I was gonna buy him but I remembered that me and Eve are gonna go to England again soon and we'd have to buy him a puppy passport and everything like that so I had to say no. I hope some day me and Eve can get a dog or even... a child. I want to marry her. I start walking to the jewellery shop and I see a lovely ring. It's silver and has the shape of a sun and moon mixed together with a blue and orange crystal in the middle. This was the one. I bought it. It was like €3000 but I have money so I'm going to waste it on Eve.

I check the time. 2:30PM. I still have an hour and a half to kill so I call Konstantin.
V: "Hello old man."
K: "Hello Villanelle."
V: "Do we have any jobs in Paris? I have gone out and told Eve I'd be back at 4 so I want to kill the time."
K: "What do you mean you told Eve?"
V: "Oh right I didn't tell you. She came to Paris to find me. She did. She stayed at mine. We fucked. We slept. We fucked at 8AM this morning. And then I came out."
K: "Woah okay. Uh we don't have any jobs at the moment sorry V."
V: "Oh that's fine. Bye"
K: "By-"
I hung up the call before he could finish.
I decided to head home early.

When I got in Eve was cooking Shepards pie. I dribbled a bit at the smell. I put the bags down by the door and went over to Eve. I hugged her from behind and pressed myself against her.
Eve: "Hi baby."
Villanelle: "Hello darling." I said in a flirtatious voice.
She turned her head and kissed me on the cheek. Food was nowhere near ready so I picked Eve up and put her on the counter.
Eve looked down at me flustered. I pulled her closer to the edge so she could wrap her legs around me. I kissed her softly. After a couple minutes of kissing she got back to cooking.

And there's part 10! Lots of surprises to come!! And what's that about Marriage and a ring 👀