Part 9: Eve

Part 9

NSFW!!!

Eve POV:
Me and Villanelle were laying in bed breathless after 2-3 hours of hard sex. It was amazing. We will definitely be doing this more.

Villanelle: "Eve. Run away with me."
Eve: "what?"
Villanelle: "Run away with me."
I was surprised but also not. She's asked me to do this before.
Villanelle: "We could go back to England or we could go to Russia. We could travel around in a campervan in England or in Russia we could get a nice house near some woods and settle down?"
It was so hard to choose.
Eve: "England please. It sounds nice plus we can do stuff that we could in Russia in England. We could get new phones so we can delete everyone from our past and get a new life. You can still talk to Konstantin of course."
Villanelle: "Yes. That sounds lovely."
I'm smiling at Villanelle and slowly leaning in to kiss her when I get a phone call from Carolyn.
C: "Hello Eve."
E: "Hi Carolyn. How may I help you?"
Villanelle looked at me panicked and I mouthed to her 'don't worry'
C: "Have you caught Villanelle yet?"
E: "I- Uh..."
I looked at Villanelle and mouthed 'should I tell her'. She nodded at me.
E: "Yes. I'm with her right now actually."
C: "May I talk to her?"
E: "Sure."
I Hand the phone to Villanelle
V: "Hello."
C: "Hello Villanelle. Don't worry we're not trying to find you to arrest you or anything. In fact we knew Eve felt shit without you so I sent her to find you. She loves you Villanelle."
V: "And I love her too."
C: "That's nice to know. Well I'll leave you two alone now. Goodnight."
V: "Goodnight."
V hung up the call.
Villanelle: "Now. Where were we?"
She leaned closer to me and pulled herself on top of me and kissed me.

The next morning

I woke up about 8AM to Villanelle being fully wrapped around me. I smiled to myself and wiggled a bit.
Villanelle: "Hi babe."
Her talking made me jump. My heart fluttered at her calling me 'Babe'.
Eve: "Hi dear."
I tried to get out of bed but Villanelle tightened her grip around me.
Villanelle: "Don't go. Please?"
Eve: "But V-"
Villanelle: "No. No buts. Apart from yours."
I felt her lick the back of my neck.
Eve: "V it's 8AM."
Villanelle: "So? It's never too early to have sex."
Eve: "V- we're still naked from last night. I want to get dressed."
As i was about to try and break free Villanelle shoved her middle finger and ring finger in my pussy. I moaned.
Eve: "Villa- NELLE"
I'm sure a bit of morning sex wasn't too bad. It's so nice for V to top. Her long fingers thrusting in and out of me increasing the speed every time.
Villanelle: "You're my good girl~"
Hearing her say that while she was covering my tits in hickeys and fingering me was the thing I need to make me come. And I did. Villanelle looked up at me.
Villanelle: "Good girl. Very good."
She said as she pulled her fingers out and licked them. Soon enough her fingers were replaced with her tongue. Not long after Villanelle started to get desperate to be fucked so she got us into the '69' position. And I did exactly that. First I fucked her with my fingers and soon, my tongue. After one hour we finished.

Another NSFW part. We've got a good part coming next!