Part 8: Villanelle

Part 8

Warning!! Whole part is NSFW!!

Villanelle POV:
I can't believe I just threatened to fuck Eve and she agreed to it?! I was desperate though. I wanted her body against mine.

I was sat on top of Eve to keep her down and I pulled my hoodie off. I was wearing that teddy bear t-shirt. Eve giggled at me.
Villanelle: "Oi dont judge my style. I look very cool."
Finally Eve stopped laughing.

Next thing I knew she was trying to tear it off. I helped her take it off so that she didn't end up ripping it off like the hulk. I saw her bite her lip at the sight of me in a bra. I helped eve get undressed since she was in a jumpsuit so it was harder to get off than my T-shirt.

Now we were both just in bra and pants on the bed. I was sat on top of Eve admiring her body and I could tell she was doing the same to me. We started making out. My tongue with hers, my hands in her hair, her hands trying to unclasp my bra. As i pushed her down she managed to get it off. She lay there staring in amazement. I did the same to her. I unhooked her bra and stared at her. She was beautiful. We both wanted more. We could just tell.

We wiggled out our pants and before I could let Eve admire me I swapped our places. This doesn't happen usually but this is Eve, I let her top me. I looked up at her and begged her to fuck me. I wanted her to fuck me so hard.
Eve: "Oh? What was that?"
I grabbed her hand and put it by my pussy.
Villanelle: "Fuck Me!"
I was getting really desperate to the point I nearly started to do it myself. I was gripping the bedsheet to stop myself from masturbating in front of her. She could see how bad I needed her so she inserted her middle finger in me first. When I tell you I moaned louder than when she grabbed my ass I mean I moaned so fucking loud. She slowly thrusted it in me.
Villanelle: "E-Eve.." I moaned.
She sped up her pace. She gave me an evil smirk as she inserted her ring finger.
Villanelle: "EVE!" I moaned louder as I dug my nails into her shoulder blades. I've never felt like this for anyone else in sex. Next thing I knew she pulled her fingers out and slid down so that her tongue was right near my throbbing pussy. I begged and begged for her to do it, and she did. I flung my head back and arched my back. This so the most pleasured I've ever been in my life.

When we stopped I was laying in the same spot. My legs aching so much. But I didn't care. It was for a good reason.
Eve: "Wow V, I never knew you could be so desperate to be topped."
Villanelle: "Normally I'm not. But this was you Eve so I had to. That time we kissed on the bus.. when I got off I was shocked, I stood staring at the bus smiling as it drove away. The date, when we finally got the rhythm I was in love. I mean I loved you before that but that moment my mind went to a different world."
Eve smiled at me.
Eve: "I'm sorry for head butting you."
Villanelle: "I'm sorry for shooting you."
Eve: "I'm sorry for stabbing you."
I didn't know what other times I had physically hurt Eve.
Villanelle: "I'm sorry for leaving.."
Eve looked at me with a sad look on her face.
Eve: "V hunny. I was never upset at you for leaving. I just missed you."
I turned over and looked at her. We both exchanged a smile.
Villanelle: "Eve. Run away with me."

I wrote this on my way to school. Very sorry if you were sat behind me and saw me type all this. I hope you enjoyed!