Part 13: Eve

Part 13

NSFW!!

Eve POV:
I was speachless. Villanelle just proposed to me. My heart was racing. The woman I love wants to marry me. The ring was beautiful. I tried to talk but I couldn't. I was in too much shock.
Villanelle: "Eve? Are you okay?"
I nodded and then I managed to get the words out but almost screamed them.
Eve: "Yes. YES!"
Villanelle gave me a relieved smile and stood up. She hugged me and pushed me back against the sofa and sat on top of me. I started to unbutton her blazer. I then took her t-shirt off and saw she had no bra on. She's been planning to do this all day. I just knew it. She bit her lip and smirked at me.
Eve: "You horny fuck."
Villanelle: "What can I say? Just the sight of you makes me horny."
I sarcastically rolled my eyes at her as she started to undress me. We were both naked on the sofa now. She was sat on top of me and grinded on my leg. Her pussy wet and warm against it. She then thrusted her middle finger and ring finger in me.
Eve: "Oh Fuck!" I moaned. Villanelle picked up the pace.
Villanelle: "You're my good girl."
I nodded back in agreement as I gripped the sofa. Villanelle was getting desperate. I could tell. She started thrusting her fingers in and out faster and grinded down on my leg harder. I sat myself up a bit and sucked on her right tit trying to calm her down.
Villanelle: "Oh Good Eve." She moaned into my ear. I sucked harder and harder to make her even more horny to the point she'd fuck me hard. I then moved my leg down a bit and put my fingers in her. I started thrusting hard so I'd match V's speed. She managed to hit my good spot and that's when I couldn't hold it any longer.
Eve: "OXANA!!" I moaned as I came.
She looked at me in surprise.
Eve: "Oxana, Oxana, Oxana." I moaned as she fingered me. I pulled my fingers out and let her take full control over me. She leaned down and took her fingers out. She started leaving hickeys all over my neck and then down to my tits. When she got to them she made the hickeys even heavier so they'd leave marks. She then started sucking then and nibbling them a bit.

After a bit longer Villanelle collapsed on top of me.
Villanelle: "That was so good."
I was still trying to catch my breath.
Eve: "Y-Yeah."
Villanelle: "You called me Oxana."
Eve: "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean-"
She cut me off.
Villanelle: "Eve calm down. I liked it. Hearing you moan my real name just made me even hornier."
Eve: "I love you."
Villanelle: "I love you more."
Eve: "No. I do."
Villanelle: "Uh No I do. I'm the one who proposed."
Eve: "Oh yeah? Well-"
I was cut off by her kissing me. I kissed back. Of course she was still a bit horny so she started tonguing me. I obviously did it back to prove my love for her. After a while we stopped and fell asleep. I can't wait for the future we have ahead of us.

I did not plane for this to be a NSFW chapter but my girlfriend told me to do it so I did!