CHAPTER 29: The Plan

Damn this chapter was tiring to write, my shoulders and head hurt now.

Hope you enjoy the chapter. Please leave your comments on this chapter because I genuinely want to know your views about this......

<><><><><><><><>

It already had been two weeks since Jungkook shifted to Jin's mansion. He had made himself a bit comfortable at the new place by now. Jin's parents lived far from the busy city near the farms to find some solace in their old age so Jin lived alone with some workers. Jin was now a bit tension free since Jungkook always remained in front of his eyes, safe. He was handling the company well and all the employees were proud of him. 

At home, Jungkook and Jin sometimes made meals together, watched movies, and talked a lot about random shit, giggling and taunting each other once in a while. Jungkook was healing with time, he tried to focus less on the past and more on the present. Jin was always there for him.  Jungkook didn't know how to thank the elder for that, a person like him didn't deserve such a pure soul like Jin, Jungkook used to think that.

~~~~~~

It had been a few days since Taehyung got to know that Jungkook moved out of his father's house but he didn't know where the younger was currently living. He was desperately searching for Jungkook, he wanted to talk to him, seriously talk out everything that had happened in the past two years that made him believe the made-up bullshit of his father but the younger wasn't even willing to look at him then how?

Currently, he was sitting on the chair in his cabin and hovering his thumb over a certain contact number. 'Kim Seokjin APharma' it said. He had been contemplating whether to call him or not because the elder always seemed to lose his sanity whenever he saw or heard Taehyung. His anger was justified as well since the heinous deeds Taehyung has committed, he deserved all the bad things to be done to him, he used to think.

 After taking a long breath of courage, he finally called the number. The ring went 2 times before he heard a voice from the other side.

On the call

Jin: Yes?

Taehyung: Seokjin-ssi!! Where's Jungkook? *he deadpanned*

Jin: *chuckles* Woah!! Straight to the point?! I see.

Taehyung: Where is he? *voice void of emotions*

Jin: Well..... he is...living............with me. In my house. *snorts* Amazing isn't it?

Taehyung: What??

Jin: *amused* YES!! Imma show you the consequences of treating my diamond like trash YOU FUCKFACE.

Taehyung: JIN!!!

Jin: STOP shouting you fuckin rapist!!

Taehyung: *sighs* You call shout at me and abuse me all you want. I've got no problem with that. Just let me meet him for once, I genuinely want to apologize.

Jin: In your dreams!! *laughs*

cuts the call

Taehyung sighed in frustration this time. What is he supposed to do when Jungkook won't be able to meet him for once? How is he gonna convince him??

An idea popped into his mind, and he immediately called his secretary and asked her about the address of the CEO of Kim's pharma. She informed him that recently Kim PHarma has added the address in the bio-data given to other companies so if they ask the company they'll provide brief information about the CEO.