Exploding Feelings

Bazz-B continued to sit wondering how to tell Bambietta the truth. The man leaned forward and his hands hung limp in front of him. The girl blinked a couple of times. "Are you all right Uncle Bazz-B?"

"Am I all right?" A sigh escaped the man's lips. "You're actually talking to me after all of these years, Candice has lost an arm during battle. Oh? And did I mention Juhabach's no longer going to be a problem for us?"

The man watched as the girl pushed herself up to glare at him. "You're not acting like yourself. Normally you're a complete ass."

"So are you." Bazz-B didn't look up at the floor as his hand clenched. "I actually helped take down Juhabach."

"So you're no longer acting like a lap dog?"

"I'm not the lap dog. That would be the moron who got his butt kicked miserably by some kid who was seriously beat up. Such a loser." Bazz-B watched as the girl narrowed her eyes. "What?"

"Doesn't make sense." The girl turned to look out the window by her bed. "The two of you are perfect for each other you know."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Bazz-B looked towards the ceiling.

"Why did you change sides?" Bambietta quickly changed the subject.

"He tried stealing my powers. What other reason would I need? You know how hot headed I am." The man glanced down to see his niece starring at him with narrowed eyes. "Fine. I told you I found your mother."

"I told you I don't want anything to do with her. I already have two mommas."

"Seriously?" Bazz-B's voice rose up. "You're still going on about that? You do realize one of your so called mommas tried killing her?"

"You mean like how you killed my brother?"

"That... it was Cang-Du."

"Good for Uncle Cang-Du. He knew I hated her." The girl pointed a finger at Bazz-B as he stood up in anger. "Are you keeping Cang-Du away from me because he killed her?"

"No. She's not dead. Was dead. You know..." Bazz-B swallowed. "She was turned into a zombie like you were."

"Why should I care? She never came looking for me."

"As if she could! The only reason I recognized her was because she was still wearing her Quincy cross on the end of a chain. She didn't recognize me or Cang-Du."

"Duh!" Bambietta rolled her eyes. "It's been a hundred years."

"I didn't recognize her because I thought he was dead damn it! Same with Cang-Du. So stuff it when you say the reason she didn't recognize us is because of time. Something happened. So stop blaming her for something out of her control. Let her be in your life."