First Impressions

The young man's knuckles cracked against the other persons cheek as he felt said persons fist make contact with his own face. Bazz-B staggered back and glared at the dark haired youth standing in front of the silver haired young man he intended to pummel. Two delicate hands gripped onto his bicep in an attempt to prevent him from fighting. The dark haired youth glared back. "I can't let you harm nii-sama."

"Please stop being stupid."

"I'm not going to let any guy touch my sister."

Bazz-B felt the hands let go of his arm, and then felt a hard kick in his rump. The man felt his eye suddenly twitch. The unpleasant tone of voice his sister used told him exactly how she felt. "I can very well take care of myself! It's my choice who I want to be with."

Bazz-B tried turning to look his sister in the eye. "But..."

A finger poked into his chest. "You can talk when you find the person you wish to be with."

The man turned his head to glare at the silver and black haired youths. The dark haired youth continued to glare at him. "Lay a hand on nii-sama and I will kill you."

The silver haired youth placed a hand on his sibling's shoulder. "Don't."

"It's my job to protect you."

"She'll be mad at me." The silver haired youth turned then on his heals, and the dark haired youth followed close behind.

"Creep..." Bazz-B's throat tightened.

"Which one."

"Both."