A new war

I walk to the Hokage's office. I see Minato trying to focus on a bunch of papers spread everywhere. He asks me

"Link, are you ready to take an Army and a war all by yourself?" I laugh and say

"How hard can it be?" He says

"Well we're getting reports they have more then ten times their original white Zetsu army." I tell him

"After my reconnaissance it would be more appropriate to over a billion of White Zetsu because the whole ten years they were preparing."

He nods as he pulls out a map. He beckons me over, I walk over and he says

"Looks like their going through this canyon on the way to Konoha so-" I cut him off and say

"You want me to take them out while their going through the canyon." He nods as I walk away. He yells my name and says

"Good luck." I laugh and say

"Thanks but I don't believe in luck." He nods as I teleport to the canyon. I see the Army varying as long as the eye can see, they look like a giant line of ants.

I jump down and face the whole Army. As soon as they see me they all yell

"Wood Dragon Jutsu!" I yell at them

"Fire style: Great Fire annihilation!" The fire vaporizes a good fourth of the Zetsu and the whole Wood Dragon army.

All the clones remaining make Water blades. I coat Fi with the Amaterasu. I cut down more than half of the Zetsu. I dodge a few Water Bullets.

I pull out my Glock 19 and Uzi and start to shoot all the Zetsu army. A fourth of the remaining Zetsu fall.

I pull Fi out agian and put all my release into her normal version. I pull out the Inverted and combine it with the Double-Helix-Sword, Light, and Darkness.

I make a circle slashing motion. The rest of the Zetsu clones disintegrate, I see Obito Kamui infront of me. He charges at me as he makes a spear out of Seeking Orbs. (Since in our last incounter Link didn't kill Tobi, and Nagato is dead)

I parry his stab, it falls out of his hand. He brings it back to him. I kick him in the face. He flies into a wall of the canyon.

He flies at me, he turns his spear into two duel-wield swords. I block his two slices then dodge a few dozen slices. I throw Fi up and slide in-between his legs.

I catch Fi and stab Obito through the Heart. Time seems to freeze as he fall to his knees then to the ground. I seal his body away and walk away.

I hear a swishing noise. I turn around to see Orochimaru. He rushes at me and makes some snakes.

I make a finger gun and generate a bullet of Light. I shoot it and hit him through the throat. He falls to the ground.

Another few Akatsuki members appear. Karin, Jugo, and Suigetsu. I block a slice from the Exicutioner's blade. I cut it in half.

I slice Suigetsu in half, He falls to the ground but turns into water. I shoot and ice arrow freezing him, I turn to Jūgo who go's into his Kekkei Genkai.

I pull out my Glock and shoot him with it. He falls to the ground, I head toward Karin who makes some Chakra chains. I dodge the chains and a few Earth Spikes.

I slit her throat using Fi. I turn around to see Suigetsu turning back to whatever he is.

I shoot an Fire arrow and hit him in-between his eyes. I kamui back to Konoha. I walk into the Hokage's office. He looks shocked as his mouth is hanging wide open. I see him looking through that crystal ball.

He looks at me then points at the ball. I nod and start to walk away. I walk out to see the Hokage's assistant. She gives me a file that states my awards for my actions.

I say that I don't need any awards but she insisted. I take them and look through them. Amoung them is the Highest Honor a Shinobi can receive, the Metal of Legacy. It's an award to show someone that they are incredibly brave and manged an impossible task. I thank her an turn away.

I walk to my house and put my metals on the wall next to my music awards. I walk back a bit. I look at and like the arrangement.

I make myself a bowl of chips. I see Black Zetsu appear behind me. Zetsu says

"Come help me make the world come to peace." I laugh and say

"I know that all you want is to revive Kaguya and inable the Infinite Tsuykuyomi." It sighs and sends a gust of wind at me.

I block the gust and kick it through my door. It uses the Rinnegan and makes a asteroid. I teleport atop of it. I jump off to shoot a arrow.

I shot the arrow with such power that the meteorite vaporized. The arrow falls and hit Zetsu in the leg.

Zetsu pulls it out and uses the King of Hell. After it walks out I kaumi to the ground and shoot the King of Hell. It rushes at me and tries to use Raikiri.

I grab their wrist and push it back into itself. It falls to the ground and rolls over. When it looks at me Zetsu says

"I'll comeback for you." I laugh and shoot him with a arrow. I burn the body and walk back to my house. I fix the door and activate the Kakumeigan. I use it to give a Rinnegan look but with the same Triforce and look.

I look up and smile at the sight. The sights at my window to see Kaguya and Ten-tails Jinchuriki. Looks like they were busy while I was gone.

_________________________________________
Bye guys hoped you like this chapter the next chapter will be the last unfortunately