Life

Timeskip 2 years
_________________________________________

I walk down the street to the academy. It's exam day. Me as well as my friends and my sibling's gang enlisted.

I pull out a smoke and enter the school. I walk over to Miko, Shika, and Fū. Somehow they managed to make Shikamaru not say what a drag once was incredible.

I sit down in my usual seat. Iruka walks up to the board and says

"Class, I hope you all pass. But first, let's start the test with the written test. You will have about thirty minutes." He passes out the papers. I finish the paper in about a minute.

After thirty minutes Iruka calls time and collects our papers. He then tells us

"Now it is time for the aim test." We file out of the classroom and to the training ground. Miko and Fū get 20/20 like always. Everybody else got 18/20. Iruka calls my name.

I walk up to the throwing line. I toss a shuriken and kunai. I shoot both of them with my Barret-M107 I duplicate them afterward. Iruka calls

"Good job Link you got 150/20." Everybody looks at him with confused expressions. He continues

"We'll after the aim he had to have for being able to hit those projectiles midair and making physical copies is impressive. Scratch that he is a prodigy like no other." I bow and walk to the next part of the exams, sparing.

_________________________________________
Timeskip to the finals for Rookie of the Year
_________________________________________

Iruka yells

"Menma Uzukage vs. Link Hyrule, BEGINNING NOW!" He rushes at me. He throws a sloppy punch because of his anger. I say

"Oh is little Menma angy." He screams at me and tries to hit me with a Rasengan. I grab his wrist and break it.

I chuckle as he cries. I say

"Come on you're talking trash and as soon as you get hurt you cry and call for daddy."

He wipes his face and says

"Mito I need your help." Iruka almost disqualify them. I shrug my shoulders. He nods and gets what I mean. I dodge two Biju Damas. Right before they can hit the ground I ancient arrow both of the Damas.

I look at them and they look angrier. I duplicate Fi and get into my stance. They pull out their katanas. When Menma attemps to cut me. I block the strike.

When Mito tries to slice me I block the sword. But when they both make a shadow clone. Mito's clone tried to stab me I block it with the sword in my mouth

When the last clone attemps to stab me I bend down and block it with my elbow sword. I use my full speed and get behind all of them.

I kick clones the while time us slow to me and destroy them. When Mito jumps at me I slam my foot into her stomach she falls to the ground out of breath. I kick her almost out of the rim but not quite out.

I turn to face Menma he runs at me and tries a chest strike but to my head. I tilt my head to the side and let it past as I land a kick to his chin.

He falls back to the ground unconscious. I turn around to see Mito getting up. I walk up to her and flick her on the forehead.

She falls unconscious. Iruka says

"Kunoichi of the year is Miko Uchiha and Rookie of the year is Link Hyrule." I jump over the chain fence in front of the academy. As I look back I see the Uzukage family starring at me.

I walk to the foundation and look at Danzo. I ask Danzo

"Danzo-sensei can I get a mission." He says to me

"Sure here is your assignment." I grab the clipboard and look at the paper. It says

SS-ranks assignment.
Assassination mission.

Eliminate: Mebuki Haruno.

I look at him say

"Why did you ask me to eliminate a civilian?" He responds

"Mebuki Haruno is attempting to take over Konaha with the help of the samurai and destroy the ninja here, in order to stop a civil war eliminate her." I nod and put on my mask while I Kamui away to Haruno estate. I walk in silently. I walk to her desk and open it.

I see a note it says. The sword. I think for a second and then I realize it's the samurai dojo where they keep their weapons. I Kamui there.

I look around and eliminate the guards and silently walk up to the katanas and Ninjatos. I pull my hands along the swords and find one that is to loose.

When I pull out the sword as the wall moves. I put it back as I pause time and walk into the room.

When I walk in the main room I turn on my invisible powers and look around.

I take out the guards and stride up to Mebuki and deactivate my cloak.
She jumps as I say

"Mebuki Haruno you have been convicted of crimes against the village." I put my hand on Fi and severe her head from her shoulders. I pick up her head and seal it away.

When I get back to Danzo he nods as I put her head on his desk. I take my mask off and say

"That was easy snd the target was eliminated." He nods and sets up a meeting with the Hokage. I jump out the window and to the training ground.

I duplicate Fi once. I did that because out of my three sword styles my style with the two is my weakest style not by much but it is.

I hold my swords in a reverse grip. (Imagine starkiller.) When my first clone comes at me I disarm and kill him easily. I fight the rest of the clones. I walk to my new small estate.

I wonder what tomorrow will hold.