"Let's just get past this baby shower and concert then we can focus on names." I said.

Inside I was jumping up and down like a maniac at the thought of my babies and how quick the time was flying. I'd soon get to meet the little ones.

"While you're away for a few days..Maggie and I are gonna go house hunting." She said and sat up to tie her brown hair into a bun. I still laid in bed and traced a finger down her back.

"You don't have to, we can do it when I get back from Cali." I said tracing my finger in circles.

"No." She shrugged. "I wanna be productive while you're away. I can do things on my own too."

I chuckled. "I know you're productive babe I just don't want you to be stressed out about that now."

"I can do it, besides Maggie's gonna be there to help me." She smiled.

"Fine babe." I shrugged and pulled her back to me. We cuddled together, her warm breaths mixing with mine until I closed the gap between us and kissed her. Hard.

Her fingers got lost in my hair as I got lost in her passionate kiss. I lifted her thigh over my leg so I could get closer. Our kiss deepened and all I was in a daze from the amount of love I felt. I tugged her bottom lip slightly.

"I missed that." she whispered as she pulled away for a breath. I almost growled in frustration because I always wanted more, it was like a billion times harder when she's pregnant. I don't know how to approach this situation.

"Hmm let's get showered. We have to be at my parents at 12:00 p.m." I said kissing her cheeks softly.

-Hannah POV-

After showering for an hour flat, I got out and quickly straightened my hair. It wasn't wet so it took 10 minutes. After that I threw on a pretty strapless dress. It was white on the top and it flowed out at the hips in a mint greet color, the back had a crisscross opening.

It complemented my growing belly really well and made me feel flattering. It was a present from Jack. He always knew what I liked and disliked.

I applied a light makeup with a peach lip and some eyeliner. I was never a makeup fan so that would do. I shook out my hair and grabbed my purse as Jack walked into our room.

"Holy Hannah!" He said seductively. "Now you are gonna be one hot mom."

I giggled as he slid his arms around my waist and kissed me intensely for a few seconds before letting go.

"Thanks to you." I blushed. He always had a way with words and managed to make me smile. "I love this dress."

"You don't need this dress to make you hot baby." He ran a finger down my cheek. "You always look sexy to me! Even when you just wake up...that's my favorite time actually."

"You have a way with words boy! But thank you. I love you." I smiled realizing how lucky I am.

"And I love you. And you two little Gilinsky's down there." he chuckled and placed a hand on my belly.

I love this side of Jack.

"They love you too!" I assured him. He's always over the moon when I say that. It lit his face up every time.

"Let's get going." He kissed my forehead and let me walk out of the door.

-

Once we reached Jacks parents house, his mom opened the door and hugged us both immediately.

"You look lovely Han! Come out back!" She said cheerfully. "Everyone is here!"

"Everyone?" I asked curiously.