After hearing only three "swishes", three arrows shot past like sharp swords, directly hitting three wild wolves!

Three wild wolves fell to the ground again!

"Wow, the son is shooting three arrows together, and hitting three wolves. The son's archery is almost pierced by Yang in a hundred steps, with a hundred shots!" Meng Zi'an clapped his hands in admiration again.

"The son is really amazing, just this superb archery skills, which I don't have." Meng Zheng beside him rubbed his head embarrassedly.

He decided that he must follow Master Chu, and Haosheng learns martial arts and archery from him!

If he could have this brilliant archery skill, he would definitely be very powerful on the battlefield!

Chu Xuanchen ignored them, his expression was cold and arrogant, and he continued to shoot arrows fiercely.

Chapter 1642: The identity of the son

As long as he sees animals, there is no one he can't shoot.

After a while, he shot many animals lying on the ground.

The villagers rushed to pick it up, and they couldn't win the picking, and they were all very busy.

They threw their prey into the basket, or hung them on their bodies, one by one, their faces were red with joy, and they were about to explode with excitement.

"Young Master Chu's arrow is so fascinating that he shot so many prey. That's great, we can eat meat tonight!"

"I can't wait to bite the raw meat directly. I haven't eaten meat for a long time. I really want to eat it!"

"Thank you Lord Chu and his wife, if it weren't for them, where would we have saved Mengzheng, and where would we be able to eat meat!"

Yun Ruoyue looked at Chu Xuanchen in the forest like a fish.

Seeing his richness, elegance and grandeur, dressed in white, he was very handsome, and her eyes couldn't help but admiring little stars.

Her little Xuanzi is so handsome!

Here Chu Xuanchen was hunting with Mo Li and them.

Meng Zheng also took the villagers over there, dug a few pits, buried the bones, and let them go into the soil for safety.

The tiger was killed, and the dead villagers were able to rest in peace.

In the future, without the threat of this tiger, everyone can go hunting together in the mountains.

-

In the end, Chu Xuanchen and Mo Li fought a lot of prey before they decided to stop and descend.

The villagers carried a lot of prey on their bodies. They have eaten bark and grass roots every day, and finally they can eat meat. They cry with joy!

They were so happy that Chu Xuanchen was a "big hero".

When Chu Xuanchen and Yun Ruoyue left, they also left some bows and arrows for the villagers to use for hunting and temporarily make a living from them.

He also urged the villagers that they must learn to unite in order to defeat the enemy; they must also learn to support themselves in order to conquer the sky.

The villagers also listened to him and decided to temporarily settle nearby. It’s not cold in the wild in summer anyway, and they will go home when the flood recedes.

When Chu Xuanchen and the others set out, the villagers spontaneously loaded a lot of prey in their car.

Chu Xuanchen didn't want it, but seeing that everyone was so enthusiastic, and thinking that he would encounter victims along the way, he did not refuse.